Kronos Incorporated today announced that it ranked as a “High Performer” – the highest category represented – in the HfS Research Blueprint Guide for Predictive Capabilities in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems. The report highlights Kronos’ commitment to execution and innovation in predictive HCM.
- The HfS Research Predictive Capabilities in HCM Systems guide advises buyer organizations on the predictive capabilities found in HCM technology and recommends the “top performing” analytics tools available to help organizations derive further business value from their HCM systems.
- In the report, Kronos was recognized for:
- uniquely demonstrating an ability to link HCM data with sales, customer, financial, and other operational data, such as linking work schedule-related fatigue (due to closely managing staffing levels) with the cost of fatigue-induced mistakes;
- evidence of impactful outcomes from design thinking and co-creation collaborations with customers, such as a leading multinational footwear and apparel retailer and manufacturer; and
- its ability to execute well on a focused HCM predictive capabilities vision/roadmap.
- Kronos labor analytics solutions provide business leaders, operational executives, and front-line managers with the reliable data they need to understand labor issues to make more informed decisions. These tools make it easy to identify problem areas so teams can drill down into data to uncover root causes and take appropriate action, for better business results.
- Gregg Gordon, vice president, data science practice, Kronos
“Kronos labor analytics solutions are helping organizations benefit significantly by taking advantage of the workforce and HCM data they already have and helping them find meaning in this high-volume data so that they can transform it into actionable insights. We remain committed to taking our customers through this journey of predictive analytics, demonstrating results, and uncovering future directions in this evolving field. It is truly exciting to be part of the HfS Research report and to be recognized as a top performer in HCM predictive capabilities.”
- Steve Goldberg, research vice president, HfS Research
“Kronos’ experience with predicting and forecasting started more than 15 years ago, certainly before other major HCM systems vendors. Today, Kronos is leading the industry when it comes to predictive HCM capabilities that address optimizing scheduling, staffing, and related HCM costs/profits for organizations across industries such as retail and manufacturing.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit https://www.kronos.com/. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.