LOWELL, Mass. ,
With one month remaining, Kronos Incorporated today announced Fiscal 2018 is the most successful year yet for Kronos Payroll. Organizations of all sizes and across all industries are reducing payroll complexity while improving payroll accuracy and efficiency with Kronos human capital management (HCM) cloud solutions. By unifying HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping into a single solution, organizations are empowered to spend less time managing processes and more time engaging their workforce.
- In just two years, Kronos has experienced monumental growth in the number of payrolls that the company is processing on behalf of its customers. The total dollar gross payroll processed by Kronos has also increased at a similar pace over the same period.
- Kronos Payroll delivers a modern cloud offering that reduces processing time, mitigates compliance risk, and creates the perfect paycheck for every employee. Because Kronos Payroll is deployed in a single application with HR and workforce management, organizations can manage the entire employee lifecycle from one database, improving data accuracy and allowing the business to make evidence-based decisions in real-time.
- Thousands of organizations are using Kronos HCM solutions – including Workforce Dimensions and Workforce Ready – to recruit, hire, manage, pay, or engage their hourly, salaried, full-, part-time, and contingent/gig employees.
- At Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia, the non-profit modernized its diverse operations, which includes retail stores, transportation, logistics, warehousing, education services, and corporate office functions, to eliminate manual, high-touch HR and payroll processes. With Kronos, the mission-minded organization has increased real-time data visibility to improve productivity, managed labor costs through data-driven decisions, and mitigated compliance risk. Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia also improved employee engagement with the addition of mobile and self-service tools that allow employees to have better insights into their work information and greater control over their timecards and time-off requests.
- Spinx, a convenience store chain with more than 80 locations that continues to grow annually, leverages Kronos to hire, manage, develop, schedule, and retain top talent to always meet the needs of its customers. The organization has increased efficiency with paperless and streamlined HR processes, offering employee self-service tools that ease benefits administration, onboarding, and information requests to the staff. Managers can manage-in-the-moment with accurate, real-time data. By building a highly-engaged workforce, Spinx has experienced measurable gains in its customer experience.
- Additional organizations that utilize Kronos HCM solutions and Kronos Payroll include Dowco, Lowell Community Health Center, Millard Lumber, Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, and the Ohio Eastern Star Home.
- Kronos Payroll customers empower their employees with self-service tools to access pay statements, update direct deposit and withholding statuses, and view personal payroll and tax documentation from anywhere and on any device.
- Intuitive analytics and reporting tools make it easy for payroll professionals or finance teams to inform current and future budget planning, troubleshoot areas of concern, and identify emerging trends.
- In addition to processing payroll with Kronos, the majority of Kronos Payroll customers also utilize Kronos Payroll Services to simplify the management of payroll taxes and payments. Kronos Payroll Services mitigates risk associated with filing errors, streamlines third-party vendor and garnishment transmissions, and saves time while reducing paycheck printing and distribution costs.
- Carrie Norden, vice president, payroll services, Kronos
“Payroll is at the epicenter of business operations, where it can have a significant impact on the overall employee experience while also providing a real-time view into business performance. Organizations that replace outdated, legacy, or manual payroll tools with a modern cloud solution combining HR, payroll, talent, and timekeeping will remove many of the complexities associated with payroll, enabling the organization to spend less time on processes and more time on their people and customers.”
- Brenda Jackson, payroll manager, Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia
“Since Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia introduced Kronos, we’ve saved thousands of person-hours on payroll and HR activities that are important to running a business but don’t necessarily have an impact on our community. Now, our teams focus the time they’ve regained on objectives that directly advance our company’s mission. With a single-record HCM system, we’re making fewer errors because there is significantly less manual data entry and our employees are more engaged with broad access to empowering self-service tools. Simply put, we allow Kronos to do the hard work for us.”
- Kronos is a proud sponsor of the American Payroll Association’s National Payroll Week, celebrating the contributions of payroll professionals everywhere during the week of Sept. 3-7.
- Visit Kronos in booth 1920 at the 2018 HR Technology Conference and Exposition, taking place Sept. 11-14 in Las Vegas to learn more about Kronos Payroll and Kronos HCM solutions.
- Learn how to improve payroll efficiency and compliance with Kronos Payroll.
- Check out the What Works blog to read about the latest HCM trends and insights from Kronos.
- See why G2 Crowd named Workforce Ready a marketplace leader in HR management suites.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.