Kronos Incorporated today announced that Kronos Paragon – an industry-best implementation methodology that combines innovative technology, deep workforce management domain expertise, and nearly 40 years of experience with customers across all industries and geographies – is helping organizations accelerate their time to value by an average of nearly 40 percent. Committed to delivering best practices in implementation, Kronos Paragon is now the standard methodology for Kronos Workforce Central implementations.
- Kronos Paragon, first introduced at KronosWorks 2015, streamlines deployments of Workforce Central in the cloud to help customers realize smart value even faster to lower the total cost of ownership by leveraging a vast matrix of proven industry-specific building blocks and common regional configurations based on decades of Kronos knowledge across tens of thousands of workforce management implementations.
- Combined with Kronos-designed technology, organizations such as CTB, Inc., a leading global designer, manufacturer, and marketer of agricultural systems and solutions, can jump-start its deployment with hands-on working software configured to meet its uniquely nuanced business needs right away.
- CTB, Inc. will go live with Workforce Central across seven North American sites in a fraction of the time that traditional implementation strategies would have allowed. By accelerating time to value, organizations will also experience lower total cost of ownership.
- As the only workforce management solution provider who supports organizations on a truly global basis, Kronos Paragon provides immediate access to an expansive library of common configurations for all industries in nearly 50 countries, with support for additional markets continually in development.
- Additional advanced testing services augment the accelerated testing of Kronos Paragon, allowing organizations to ensure the day-to-day needs of business operations are balanced implementation and testing tasks.
- The Kronos Paragon implementation methodology also enhances the customer experience, with innovative and modern online project workspaces, dynamically created documentation, and accelerated testing tools – all built to simplify engagement and collaboration between the customer and their dedicated, highly skilled Kronos project team.
- Bill Roper, Chief Lean Leader, CTB, Inc.
“Prior to Kronos, our organization relied on time-consuming, manual processes to manage time and attendance. When selecting a workforce management vendor, we needed a partner with a great technical solution and a strong implementation process that would help us realize the fastest return on investment possible. The process was fast and collaborative; Kronos’ implementation support team was very professional and able to help us implement, without the delays and frustrations that often accompany big software deployments. Our IT staff is limited, so a cloud based solution was essential; we’ve had no problems with the Kronos Cloud and three seamless upgrades so far.”
- Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, talent management, and learning strategies, IDC
“Kronos has created an implementation methodology that harnesses its cloud expertise, global workforce management experience, and deep domain knowledge of industry needs and compliance requirements. The result, Kronos Paragon, accelerates the deployment process for customers to achieve the fastest possible return on their Kronos technology investment.”
- Kristina Lengyel, vice president, global professional services, Kronos
“Kronos is more than just a technology vendor: we’re a true partner that strives to help organizations maximize their Kronos investment with an implementation methodology that puts time to value and total cost of ownership first. While typical technology vendors invest solely in the user experience, we at Kronos go even further by also emphasizing the overall customer experience to build a trusted, long-term relationship with each customer. This combination helps organizations realize smart value fast to unlock the true potential of their Kronos solution.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando, Fla.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured veterans with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives. For every photo from the event shared by attendees on social media with #KronosWorks, Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, up to $20,000.
- Visit Kronos Professional Services at the KronosWorks Expo to learn how a strategic roadmap can unlock Smart Value Fast.
- Learn more about Kronos Paragon.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.