LOWELL, Mass., Oct 02, 2019
With a relentless focus on delivering new innovations in usability, predictive analytics, and the customer experience for human capital management (HCM) cloud solutions, Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year by The Stevie Awards for Great Employers. The award caps off several recent honors for Kronos HCM solutions, including Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions HCM, which help organizations of all sizes and across all industries attract, retain, and engage a high-performing workforce to drive exceptional business results.
- Building an engaged workforce to achieve business success.
- The Stevie Awards for Great Employers, which honor employers, professionals, and products that help create a great employee experience, presented Kronos with the distinction of HR Technology Solution Provider of the Year.
- G2, which rates solution providers with user satisfaction reviews, recognized Kronos as a Summer 2019 leader for Best HR Management Suite (mid-market and enterprise).
- Kronos has also been lauded as one of the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators by Fast Company; featured in the short film “Disruption from Within,” produced by the Washington Post Brand Studio; published the eBook “Making the 5HIFT: How Kronos Transformed from a Licensed Software Business to a SaaS Powerhouse”; and received multiple honors for AIMEE, the ground-breaking artificial intelligence engine for managers and employees.
- Empowering better work-life balance by creating more stable schedules.
- Workforce Ready now enables employers to offer scheduling fairness to hourly employees, even if they do not operate in a jurisdiction where it is required.
- With scheduling fairness, employees can accept or reject a shift change within a defined time period after the schedule is posted, supporting work-life balance. Employers can then compensate employees who make last-minute accommodations, an appealing benefit to help attract and retain talent.
- With a fully responsive user experience, Kronos HCM solutions allow all users to complete tasks important to them from anywhere, at any time, whether a manager using predictive analytics to adjust hiring plans or an employee completing benefits enrollment from home.
- Enhancing the customer experience by introducing in-context support.
- In-context chat support provides a Workforce Ready user with the ability to reach out for help in the moment they need assistance, joining the Kronos Community and Kronos Global Support to provide multiple award-winning paths to obtain best practices and other support to maximize the Kronos investment.
- An entirely reimagined new administrator onboarding process, featuring a personalized experience made up of bite-sized content, key training, one-on-one support, and feedback opportunities ensures new administrators achieve super-user status faster so they can more confidently champion Kronos to accelerate employee adoption and accelerate time-to-value.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“The way employees work continues to change, and adoption of Kronos HCM solutions is surging because more organizations recognize Kronos is the right choice to help them attract, retain, and engage the modern workforce to drive business success. Kronos is pushing the HCM market forward with new innovations in usability, including a mobile-first interface, people-centric predictive analytics, and a customer-first experience that our users love.”
- Learn more about Kronos HCM solutions.
- Schedule a meeting with Kronos in booth #2314 at the 2019 HR Technology Conference, taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- Read the Kronos What Works blog “4 Benefits of Consolidating into a Single HR Platform.”
- Ventana Research ranks Workforce Dimensions No. 1 in the 2019 Workforce Management Value Index. Read the report.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.