LOWELL, Mass., Jul 26, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been recognized by Great Place to Work® around the world in separate competitions in Asia, Canada, India, the U.K. for its WorkInspired workplace culture.
- Kronos has submitted for regional Great Place to Work competitions in nearly every country where it has a significant presence, and in the last two months has racked up accolades in several regions, including:
- Kronos named the 14th Best Multinational Workplace in all of Asia. Nearly 1.5 million people participated in the survey across nine Asian countries where Great Place to Work is represented. According to the Best Workplaces in Asia research, 90 percent of Kronites care about each other; 94 percent feel a sense of pride in their accomplishments; and 90 percent feel good about the way the company contributes to the community. This award comes shortly after Kronos was named as a Best Place to Work in Greater China for the first time.
- Kronos was named a Best Workplace in Canada for the fourth consecutive year. Kronos ranked in the top 25 Canadian workplaces recognized for building a high trust organizational culture and advancing best-in-class management practices to fully engage their workforces, delight their customers, and contribute to their communities. This award comes just months after Great Place to Work Canada ranked Kronos a Best Workplace for Women for the fourth consecutive year and a Best Workplace for Inclusion.
- Kronos named a Best Workplace in India. This is Kronos’ first time making the countrywide list of India’s Best Workplaces, which analyzed more than 600 organizations across the nation. In each of the last three years Kronos was named one of India’s 50 Best Information Technology Companies.
- In the first year submitting for the honor, Kronos was recognized as one of the U.K.’s Best Workplaces. Employee benefits and a culture of caring are just two of the many reasons why Kronos employees choose to go to work every day, according to Great Place to Work U.K., which recognized Kronos for the first time alongside 127 other U.K. organizations.
- Each year, Great Place to Work surveys more than 10,000 organizations from over 58 countries worldwide. In total, 12 million individual employee voices are represented as part of this process.
- These global award wins continue the growing momentum for Kronos culture accolades, including being named a 2018 Best Place to Work in Australia for the third consecutive year and various workplace awards in the U.S. where the company is headquartered, such as:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Aron Ain being named for the third time to the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award honoring Top CEOs.
- Fortune and Great Place to Work® naming Kronos one of the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® , one of the 20 Best Workplaces in Technology, and a Best Workplace for Millennials; and
- Forbes naming Kronos one of the top three places to work in all of software.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We are one global community at Kronos, which extends to our families and customers around the world. Our employees are what set us apart – without their hard work and dedication, we could not be as successful as we are. It’s extra special to see the Kronos culture of caring instilled within the hearts of Kronites separated by thousands of miles and across oceans. Thank you, Kronites, for all that you do, and thank you Great Place to Work for providing a global platform to recognize remarkable workplace cultures around the world.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.