LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated secured three more awards for its WorkInspired corporate culture and for continuously cultivating innovation, including being named one of the 25 Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work® Canada. Additionally, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recently named Kronos to its prestigious When Work Works list for exemplary workplace practices around work-life programs, opportunities for learning, and enabling a culture of trust, while the Worksite Wellness Council awarded Kronos a WorkWell Award for the second year in a row.
- The Globe and Mail listed Kronos as one of the 25 Best Workplaces in Technology after thorough and independent analysis by Great Place to Work Canada.
- To be eligible for the Best Workplaces in Technology list – which considers organizations with at least 50 employees working primarily in the technology field – Kronos was first certified as a great workplace by Great Place to Work Canada.
- Hundreds of Canadian organizations were surveyed as part of the Great Place to Work process, which rates companies based on direct and anonymous feedback from its Trust Index employee engagement survey supplemented by a culture audit of each company’s perks, processes, and programs.
- Kronos has more than 350 employees in Canada, including a large team of software engineers based in Montreal.
- In March 2017, Kronos ranked 16 on the 50 Best Workplaces for Women list in Canada, preceded by the company landing at 17 in Fortune magazine’s Best Workplaces for Giving Back list.
- Kronos was also awarded a 2017 When Work Works distinction by SHRM for exemplary workplace practices, including employee health, wellbeing, and engagement in wellness initiatives, its culture of trust, satisfaction with benefits, earnings, and opportunities for work-life balance.
- The When Work Works award is earned after a rigorous assessment that emphasizes the real-life experiences of employees and incorporates national benchmarks of employer practices from the National Study of Employers and employee experiences from the National Study of the Changing Workforce.
- Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts named Kronos one of 16 Silver winners for its WorkWell award for developing and implementing the company’s LiveInspired wellness initiatives, including onsite health coaching, an onsite fitness center and group fitness classes, overall nutrition and fitness programs, and monthly health educational topics.
- These three award wins continue incredible 2017 momentum for Kronos and its WorkInspired culture, including Forbes again naming Kronos a Best Employer; the Boston Business Journal listing Kronos as a top-three Best Place to Work as well as a top five Healthiest Employer; being named a top 20 Best Place to Work in Australia; and the Montreal Gazette honoring Kronos as part of the annual Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We are honored to be named to three more prestigious award lists for our culture at Kronos. Employee engagement has improved dramatically over the years, and we continuously support and empower our employees to find their personal work-life balance. Coupled with the inspiring spaces at brand-new workspaces around the world and technology that empowers Kronites to collaborate better than ever before, workplace flexibility options have never been better at Kronos.”
- Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“At Kronos, our customers inspire our innovation. We challenge the status quo and each other in a respectful way, working in an environment built on a strong foundation of trust and transparency. It’s this foundation that has enabled us to build the most talented team of engineers in the world of human capital management. This recognition is a testament to the passionate, curious, and dedicated Kronites innovating around the world every single day.”
- Spiros Paleologos, vice president and general manager, Canada, Kronos
“We thank and congratulate the outstanding team of Kronites in Canada, as well as our engineering team in Montreal, for their ongoing dedication and drive. It is truly a pleasure and privilege to work with such a passionate team, and to witness the continual and exciting innovations we deliver that help us build our customers’ success as well as our own.”
- See the complete list of Best Workplaces in Technology and a summary of Kronos’ Great Place to Work® Certification review page.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Great Place to Work®:
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
About When Work Works
When Work Works is a national initiative led by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to help businesses of all sizes and types become more successful by transforming the way they view and adopt effective and flexible workplaces. When Work Works is one of the foremost providers of resources, rigorous research and best practices on workplace effectiveness and flexibility in the nation. The initiative administers the prestigious annual When Work Works Award, which recognizes exemplary employers for creating effective workplaces to increase business and employee success. Visit www.whenworkworks.org and follow us on Twitter @WhenWorkWorks.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.