LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks, Nov 05, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today introduced a dazzling new user experience for the Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud suite that is built to engage the entire workforce with a fully responsive design and powerful predictive analytics that help recruit, hire, manage, pay, and retain a thriving and engaged workforce.
- Consumer-grade simplicity: Intuitive experience adapts to the user’s preferred device
- Responsive design adapts to mobile phones, tablets, and laptops, allowing Workforce Ready users to complete important actions from anywhere, at any time, from an employee comparing benefit plans at home to a manager reviewing performance analytics while traveling between locations.
- A user hub personalized by individual role provides a one-stop dashboard to review punches, request time off, see pay statements, and enroll in benefits, among other critical activities. Thousands of common processes are completed in just a few taps on the screen.
- Embedded analytics deliver instant insights across the HCM lifecycle to guide managers with smarter decisions. Dynamic charts and graphs are configured in seconds and available in the dashboard at any time to access information vital to each role.
- Workforce Ready customers are empowered to introduce the new user experience at their organization on their own timeline.
- Employee Perspectives powered by AIMEE ups the ante on predictive analytics to help HR develop and retain top talent
- HR teams can now predict workforce behaviors and performance trends, including employee engagement, fatigue, flight risk, and productivity, before they have an impact on the organization, creating an opportunity to proactively influence future outcomes.
- Employee Perspectives takes the guess work out of employee engagement surveys and pulse checks by replacing anecdotal observations with predictive, evidence-based insights based on millions of transactional datapoints across human resources (HR), workforce management, and payroll – which is only possible by leveraging the Workforce Ready unified cloud architecture.
- Workforce Ready continues to rake in accolades for innovation, usability, and performance
- The Stevie Awards for Great Employers recently awarded Kronos “Gold” in the “New Talent Management Solution” category for Employee Perspectives. The awards recognize innovative solutions that make it easier for HR professionals to build a great workplace.
- The G2 Crowd review platform ranked Workforce Ready a leader on the list of Best HR Management Suites, which is based on user reviews and product scale.
- The Trust Radius technology review site also ranked Workforce Ready a Top Rated Core HR Software based on usability, performance, support, and implementation.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Kronos has revolutionized how people experience work, from pre-hire to retire. A fully responsive, unified HCM suite allows the entire workforce to accomplish daily tasks anywhere, at any time, on their preferred device. From recruiting, onboarding, and benefits enrollment, to managing time, predicting performance, and getting paid, users move beyond simply viewing important information to complete the actions that matter most to them. Workforce Ready provides a seamless experience that engages and empowers everyone to reach their full potential.”
- Steve Goldberg, vice president and research director, human capital management, Ventana Research
“Kronos is helping to raise the bar for mid-market HCM solutions through its focus on delivering a superior user experience, impactful predictive analytics, and proactive customer service and support. Kronos responsive design and other innovations across its HCM product line also represent a real opportunity for organizations to empower employees and remove any barriers to their productivity. This includes using system capabilities and data when, where, and how they want to."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- As part of the Kronos “Get Social. Give Back.” campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic on-site in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.