LOWELL, Mass., Mar 14, 2018
Today, Kronos Incorporated commenced its international multi-city KronosLIVE event tour, which enables customers, partners, and prospects to explore the new dimensions in work while learning how Kronos workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions can help manage their workforces today and into the future.
- KronosLIVE starts its international event tour in both Dubai and Vancouver on March 14, with further dates scheduled in various cities around the globe between March and June, including London (March 21), Toronto (April 26), Montreal (May 3), Calgary (May 10), Shanghai (May 17), Mexico City (May 31), and Mumbai (TBD).
- With presentations from renown thought leaders, partners, Kronos executives, and leading regional customers – including LondonEnergy, who will discuss its adoption of Kronos’ revolutionary Workforce Dimensions solution at KronosLIVE U.K. next week – KronosLIVE offers attendees exclusive insights into how best to deploy workforce management and HCM technology to manage the complexity of global and regional compliance requirements while optimizing their most valuable resource: their workforces.
- The strong focus on networking enables attendees to gain insight, develop growth strategies, and make connections with industry peers and thought leaders while diving deeper into the benefits that Kronos solutions deliver across a variety of vertical markets to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- For those looking for technical insights, KronosLIVE provides customer case study sessions, interactive demos, and the opportunity to meet Kronos solution experts at every tour location.
- KronosLIVE complements KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange, taking place Nov. 4-7 in Las Vegas. The launch of Workforce Dimensions at KronosWorks 2017 can be watched as a replay here.
- Jim Kizielewicz, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Kronos
“Managing a workforce is more complex today than any other time in history, especially for global, multinational organizations. To remain competitive and win the ongoing battle for talent, organizations across borders must provide an exceptional employee experience while driving productivity, maintaining cost control, and abiding by local, regional, and national compliance regulations that are forever in flux. KronosLIVE events around the world feature speakers and sessions aimed at providing global insights from Kronos’ vast knowledgebase with customized localization to tackle critical workforce topics from a regional perspective.”
- Event dates and additional information: KronosLIVE Canada, Kronos LIVE Canada (French), KronosLIVE China, KronosLIVE India, KronosLIVE Mexico, KronosLIVE Middle East, and KronosLIVE U.K.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Innovation That are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.