Kronos Incorporated today announced commencement of its international multi-city KronosLIVE event tour, which enables customers, partners, and prospects the opportunity to experience how Kronos workforce management solutions can help them manage their most strategic asset: their workforces.
- KronosLIVE starts its international event tour in Dubai on March 15, with further dates scheduled in various cities around the globe throughout April, May and June, including Beijing, Calgary, Hong Kong, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Toronto and Vancouver.
- With presentations from leading regional customers and industry partners, KronosLIVE offers attendees exclusive insights into how best to deploy workforce management technology to manage the complexity of both global and regional legal requirements to manage their workforces more effectively.
- The strong focus on networking enables organizations to share their experiences and insights into the benefits that Kronos solutions deliver across a variety of vertical markets to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- For those looking for more technical insights, KronosLIVE provides customer case study sessions, interactive demos, and the opportunity to meet solutions experts at every tour location.
- KronosLIVE complements the annual KronosWorks event, the world’s largest workforce information exchange, taking place Nov. 12-15 in Las Vegas.
- David Gilbertson, vice president, corporate strategy, Kronos
“Organizations today are operating in an increasingly complex legislative environment, yet still need to focus on balancing employee engagement with productivity and cost control. Following the success of last year’s events, we are excited to host KronosLIVE in Dubai for the first time. Our team of Kronos thought leaders work hard every year to ensure we cover important workforce topics, from a local perspective, but with the addition of wider global insights. By combining our insights on where technology can drive real value, with customer case studies and panel discussions, KronosLIVE gives a real 360-degree perspective about the value of technology in effectively managing the workforce.”
- Event dates: KronosLIVE Canada, Kronos LIVE Canada (French), KronosLIVE China, KronosLIVE India, KronosLIVE Mexico.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.