Kronos Incorporated today announced a multi-city international tour of KronosLIVE, an event series that offers the latest insights into how Kronos workforce management solutions help organizations manage their most strategic asset - their workforces.
- KronosLIVE events commenced last week in Toronto, and are scheduled to take place in various locations in the coming months in cities such as Beijing, Calgary, Guangzhou, London, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, Shanghai, and Vancouver.
- KronosLIVE offers attendees an exclusive look at the latest Kronos workforce management technology and service innovations, including updates on how the latest versions of its product suites are helping organizations manage their workforces.
- Attendees will also hear from Kronos customers and partners who share their experiences and insights into the benefits the solutions deliver to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- KronosLIVE complements the annual KronosWorks event, the world's largest workforce management exchange, taking place in November in Orlando.
- Bob Hughes, chief strategy officer, Kronos
"Organizations all over the world today are faced with the challenge of ensuring compliance with a growing body of complex labor-related legislations, varying by country, state, and city. Compounding this issue is the need to continuously engage employees in the face of turnover and other related business challenges - as employee engagement directly impacts business outcomes. Kronos offers a full suite of solutions that help manage and nurture the entire workforce regardless of where they're located, providing a single employee record updated in real-time. The KronosLIVE events offer learning opportunities on important workforce topics, covering unique local issues while sharing global perspectives."
- Events: KronosLIVE Canada; KronosLIVE China; KronosLIVE EMEA; KronosLIVE LATAM.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.