CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated is proud to announce that it has been recognized for its commitment to employee engagement and total rewards effectiveness with the 2017 Seal of Distinction from WorldatWork, a nonprofit HR association and compensation authority.
- Kronos was one of 160 organizations honored with a 2017 WorldatWork Seal of Distinction, and one of only seven organizations recognized in the state of Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered.
- Begun in 2012, the prestigious Seal of Distinction is awarded to companies that meet defined standards of workplace programs, policies, and practices weighted on several factors, such as the complexity of implementation, required organizational resources, perceived breadth of access, and overall level of commitment from leadership. Applicants are evaluated on 17 different aspects, including Health and Wellness; Performance Management; Recognition; Development Opportunities; Culture Initiatives and Community Involvement; Base Pay; and Workplace Flexibility.
- While Kronos continues to receive third-party validation from across the world for its award-winning WorkInspired culture, the company remains vigilant to identify new programs, innovative benefits, and unique career development opportunities for employees and people managers to support and engage Kronites.
- This continued dedication to being a great place to work has paid off: According to Kronos’ most recent global employee engagement survey administered by CEB and taken by nearly 90 percent of Kronites worldwide, 100 percent of engagement attributes improved over a six-month period – including overall employee engagement rising from 84 to 87 percent, which is far above industry standards for global IT organizations.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos Incorporated
“It’s simply a great time to be a Kronite, and an especially thrilling time to work in human resources at a company like ours. Ensuring Kronos is a great place to work is one of our company’s strategic directives each year, meaning the we put resources behind new benefits, health and wellness, people development, and manager effectiveness to ensure Kronites around the world continue to work inspired for each other and our customers.”
- Anne C. Ruddy, president and chief executive officer, WorldatWork
“We congratulate all of the recipients of the 2017 Seal of Distinction. These recipients represent a wide variety of industries from across the U.S. and Canada. This year, we saw the highest number of applicants since the Seal of Distinction was created. I’m confident that this means an increasing number of companies are recognizing the importance of a workplace environment that benefits both the employer and employee.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.