CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has once again been named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe in the newspaper’s ninth-annual employee-based survey project.
- The Boston Globe Top Places to Work rankings are based on confidential survey information collected by WorkplaceDynamics, an independent company specializing in employee engagement and retention, from nearly 70,500 individuals at 366 Massachusetts organizations. The survey measures employee opinions about their company’s direction, execution, connection, management, work, pay and benefits, and engagement.
- Kronos ranked number four in the Largest Employers category, marking the fourth-consecutive year the company has been named one of the top four employers in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered.
- As the company continues to invest in the award-winning workplace culture that drives outstanding employee engagement, Kronos recently unveiled a series of new benefits to enhance the lives of Kronites and their families, including an open paid time off policy; student loan repayment assistance; childcare financial assistance; a scholarship program for children of Kronos employees; an increase in matching contributions for retirement plans; a child adoption assistance program; and enhanced parental leave programs for new moms and dads.
- Kronos was widely recognized around the world in 2016 as a great place to work, being rated an employer of choice by organizations such as Boston Business Journal, Forbes, The Globe and Mail, Great Place to Work® in Australia and Great Place to Work® in India.
- Also in 2016, Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain was named the MassTLC CEO of the Year and landed on the Glassdoor list of Highest Rated CEOs in the U.S.
- Kronos employs more than 1,400 people in Massachusetts and 5,000 Kronites around the globe. The company is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- In 2017, Kronos will relocate its global headquarters to a 475,000 sq. ft. modern, innovative office space at the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“If you took away all our products and all our customers tomorrow, Kronos would still be successful because of our innovative, hardworking, talented, and passionate employees. We take tremendous pride in being named an employer of choice, and we continue to invest in our workplace every single day. It is humbling that our WorkInspired culture has been deemed award-worthy yet again, and I thank our employees around the world for continuing to make Kronos a place I’m proud to call home.”
- Larry Edelman, business editor, The Boston Globe
“In today's tight job market, competition for the best workers is intense. Our winning companies know that creating a motivating and supportive environment is key to finding and keeping talent.”
- Visit www.bostonglobe.com/topplaces for full, sortable rankings and photo galleries.
- Join the conversation on Twitter at #workboston.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.