ORLANDO, Fla., Partner Community Workshop 2019, Dec 04, 2019
The Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network today kicks off the 12th annual Partner Community Workshop, the largest human capital management (HCM) conference curated specifically for national payroll services bureaus, human resources (HR) advisors, and top accounting firms that provide HCM services and solutions.
- Hosted in Orlando from Dec. 4-6, Partner Community Workshop is a three-day interactive conference featuring best practices, industry trends, and peer networking for leading HCM solution resellers nationwide.
- Dozens of educational sessions provide intimate access to Kronos experts who detail Workforce Ready enhancements, implementation and services strategies, and sales and marketing tactics. For the third year, a service bureau owner track emphasizes business growth and leadership.
- Workforce Ready partners benefit from a relentless focus by Kronos on HCM innovation, which will be on full display at Partner Community Workshop, including:
- The fully responsive Workforce Ready user experience, which empowers employees and managers to complete the actions most important to them from anyplace, at any time;
- AIMEE, the artificial intelligence (AI) engine for managers and employees, which leverages AI and machine learning to drive proactive insights, predictions, and recommendations; and
- A robust and versatile ecosystem of technology partners with solution extensions and integrations that extend the value of Workforce Ready and help drive end-user adoption.
- In addition to continual product enhancements, Workforce Ready extends many unique benefits that help top partners achieve an average year-over-year growth of more than 15%, such as:
- Access to a complimentary, qualified lead generation database, which generates nearly $1 million in annual recurring revenue for partners;
- Ongoing educational and professional development opportunities, regular Workforce Ready product trainings, and a learning management system to track training;
- A dedicated Partner Success Manager and membership in Kronos Community, an award-winning online user community with 60,000 peers, thought leaders, and product experts; and
- White-label marketing collateral and programs that empower partners to extend a branded experience to their own small and mid-sized customers.
- Famed Blue Angels pilot John Foley will deliver the Partner Community Workshop keynote address, discussing the importance of leadership development, teamwork, and trust to build a high-performing organization that thrives under all conditions.
- Workforce Ready, which recently celebrated its best year ever, is an award-winning HCM cloud solution that spans the employee lifecycle in a single suite, including talent acquisition and onboarding, benefits administration, talent and performance management, workforce management, and cloud payroll and payroll services.
- Mike Grzegorek, director, Workforce Ready Partner Network, Kronos
“Workforce Ready partners love Kronos because we offer so much more than a product: We’re focused on delivering a highly differentiated experience that helps our partners grow their businesses. We’re successful when our partners and their customers are successful.”
- Thomas Bednarik, president and chief executive officer, Synel Americas; 2019 Partner Community Workshop Diamond sponsor
“Partner Community Workshop provides tremendous value to the Workforce Ready Partner Network. By offering a world-class event tailored for the HCM reseller community to explore new innovations, learn best practices, and network with peers, Kronos helps to position partners for success all year-long.”
- Partner Community Workshop 2019 is taking place Dec. 4-6 at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla.
- Learn how the Kronos Workforce Ready Partner Network helps HR and payroll service bureaus and top national accounting firms deliver HCM services to grow their businesses.
- See the fourth anthology from The Workforce Institute at Kronos titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce.”
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.