CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that organizations across every industry are increasingly turning to the full-suite Kronos Workforce Ready human capital management (HCM) cloud platform to drive employee engagement and better business outcomes. Thriving on continuous innovation, Workforce Ready provides a unified cloud platform for the entire workforce to help organizations attract and retain talent, engage the workforce, and manage the employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire.
- Organizations around the world are overcoming their unique challenges by deploying the Workforce Ready HCM cloud platform.
- Mammoth Resorts - With four unique mountain destinations, the Mammoth Resorts workforce fluctuates from 1,100 off-season employees to nearly 4,500 peak-season employees. With Workforce Ready, Mammoth has a single-source HCM solution that simplifies the crucial seasonal hiring process, provides real-time data and comprehensive reporting to support better workforce decisions, and minimizes compliance risks associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and complex California labor laws.
- Dowco, Inc. - Dowco is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of products for the marine and power sports industries. Following deployment of Workforce Ready, it experienced a 20 percent increase in productivity thanks to improved alignment between staffing and production. More importantly, Dowco eliminated the burden of manual, paper-driven processes, allowing the HR team to focus on reinventing company culture through technology and engaging employees through self-service.
- Rehab Resources - Workforce Ready replaced manual, time-consuming processes previously used by Rehab Resources, and the suite's ease-of-use prompted the organization to double the number of employees using the platform within 18 months of initial implementation. With 900 employees, Rehab Resources' physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists provide services at skilled nursing facilities, short-term rehab programs, hospitals, schools, and other outpatient locations. Workforce Ready tracks professional licensing and certifications, automating alerts for expiring credentials to minimize compliance risks. The solution identifies which employees are qualified to work at specific facilities, simplifying scheduling to make managers more productive. Employees are also able to punch in and out remotely via a tablet application.
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK - Saint-Gobain PAM UK is a leading supplier of iron products to the water, construction, and utilities industries, and infrastructure and civil engineering projects, from international pipelines to domestic drainpipes. With 350 employees across three sites in the U.K., the manufacturer replaced its manual spreadsheet time and attendance processes with Workforce Ready for time and labor management. Visibility into the workforce has improved and supervisors are now empowered to manage their teams more effectively.
- Rapid international expansion of Workforce Ready continues, with organizations in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, and the U.K. now leveraging the solution.
- Workforce Ready continues to transform the human resources experience, optimize workforce management, and manage continually evolving, complex compliance requirements, such as FLSA, with recent enhancements including:
- Additional compliance functionality to simplify year-end reporting for ACA, enhanced support of working time regulations in the European Union, and new payroll-based journal reporting requirements, which is particularly important for healthcare organizations;
- A unified user experience that includes new workflow options, streamlined benefits enrollment and administration processes, and additional notifications to ensure managers and employees are communicating important information effectively;
- Expanded scheduling functionality that makes building better schedules even easier, as well as more time tracking and time-off management capabilities to unlock newfound efficiencies; and
- An innovative software development relationship with Google for Work has yielded further integrations between Workforce Ready and Google Calendar, Contacts, Drive, and Maps to aid productivity for organizations globally that use both platforms.
- Brad Nycz, SHRM-SCP, HR director, Dowco, Inc.
"Using human capital management technology to engage employees and enhance their experience is a vital part of Dowco's growth strategy. With Workforce Ready, we have a single employee record in the cloud that dramatically simplifies HR processes. This allows our HR team to dedicate their energy to developing leaders, growing teams, and building our organization's culture. As a full-suite solution that manages the entire employee lifecycle, the platform gives us an edge by overcoming the challenges that growth organizations typically face. Simply stated, Workforce Ready has been a game changer for Dowco."
- Erica Sutch, payroll manager, Mammoth Resorts
"Mammoth Resorts depends on Workforce Ready to recruit, manage, and continually engage a diverse workforce of full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees that must smoothly scale up and down to meet demand. Disparate systems made this process very challenging in the past. Because Workforce Ready is a full-suite HCM platform, we're able to manage the entire employee lifecycle from a single-source solution. This streamlines HR processes, provides easy access to all employee data for critical visibility into operations, and allows us to proactively manage compliance risks such as ACA, FLSA, and FMLA. Workforce Ready was quick to deploy, is easy to use, and continues to generate benefits for Mammoth Mountain, Bear Mountain, June Mountain, and Snow Summit."
- Alan Such, financial controller, Saint-Gobain PAM UK
"The Kronos Workforce Ready suite has delivered numerous benefits to our business, not least to the finance team, as we are saving up to four days per month processing payroll. Supervisors can now take a greater level of ownership in managing their employees, which has helped to improve absenteeism, reduce overtime costs, and boost employee engagement."
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready group, Kronos
"For organizations in search of a unified HCM solution that embraces the entire workforce - salaried and hourly, where no employee is left behind - Kronos Workforce Ready delivers end-to-end employee lifecycle management in a natively developed, single-source cloud platform. This approach helps ensure our customers hire, develop, manage, and retain a high-performance workforce while driving employee engagement."
- See how Kronos Workforce Ready delivers a unified HCM solution.
- Hear from Dowco during the HR Technology Conference, Oct. 4-7 in Chicago, in Kronos booth 1622.
- Watch testimonials featuring Dowco, Mammoth Resorts, and Rehab Resources.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and how it benefits customers.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.