International SOS, the world’s leading medical and travel security services company, selected workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated to support its global medical services operations.
- International SOS assists clients around the world, including two-thirds of the Fortune Global 500 companies, from more than 1,000 locations with a staff of more than 5,200 medical professionals.
- To meet its complex scheduling requirements, International SOS selected Kronos to replace multiple existing systems with a single centralized scheduling solution. The new system and processes:
- Help manage the complex compliance landscape associated with diverse labor laws and collective agreements across different countries;
- Provide greater ability to identify and deploy medical experts to client locations based on their availability, medical specialism, language, gender, and nationality to meet client and country regulation requirements; and
- Ensure managers have the most accurate data at their fingertips for resource optimization, enabling the organization to take on new projects and expand existing engagements.
- International SOS chose to deploy in the Kronos Cloud and will rely on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, allowing its IT department to focus resources on other priorities.
- Neil Gadd, group general manager, medical services operations, International SOS
“International SOS required the highest level of reliability and expertise when selecting a new workforce management solution. We needed a vendor that could scale worldwide to help us run operations across the globe, from Australia, China, India, and Indonesia, to Canada, Europe, and the U.S. Kronos’ global reputation and support capabilities are key reasons we selected it as our vendor of record. We look forward to the benefits Kronos can bring to us across our organization.”
- Peter Harte, managing director, Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia, Kronos
“International SOS is synonymous with superior medical services and customer service. We are delighted to be working with such an organization and honored to assist with solutions to help with its mission of protecting and saving lives.”
- About International SOS.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.