LOWELL, Mass. ,
Organizations of all sizes and across all industries are transforming the payroll process with human capital management (HCM) solutions from Kronos Incorporated. By implementing a unified HCM suite that prioritizes the day-to-day moments that define an employee’s work experience – such as accurately capturing their time worked, providing a best-fit schedule, accelerating time-off approval, and simplifying shift swaps – Kronos customers also improve payroll accuracy, efficiency, and data visibility while mitigating compliance risk and supporting the development of a highly engaged workforce.
- Kronos HCM simplifies the entire employee lifecycle, empowering employees with innovative tools to balance the demands of work and life, unburdening managers from time-consuming administrative tasks so they can focus on strategic business initiatives, and accelerating payroll processing with high quality data and automation that mitigates compliance risk and supports reporting.
- Jasper Group, a manufacturer of high-quality business, community, and public space furniture, has doubled in size since deploying Kronos HCM seven years ago. Today, Jasper Group processes payroll faster with Kronos than it did with its legacy solution when it was half its current size.
- By deploying a unified HCM suite from Kronos, Kalamazoo Anesthesiology eliminated the cumbersome, manual process required to transfer data from its timekeeping system to its payroll system – a significant pain point that affected accuracy and efficiency – reducing processing time from approximately four days to less than one. Employees now know an accurate timecard will result in an accurate paycheck, which has greatly improved data quality for real-time analytics and reporting.
- Sprint Mart, a convenience store chain with nearly 100 locations, issues more than 1,300 paychecks every single week. Prior to Kronos, managers were drowning in highly manual, paper-based processes. With Kronos HCM, administrative work has been digitized and automated, improving payroll data quality and reducing processing time – allowing managers to use their newfound time to focus on cultural changes that have empowered employees and measurably reduced turnover.
- Organizations increasingly recognize the efficiencies of combining market-leading workforce management with payroll and payroll services, such as tax and garnishment payments, in a single solution from Kronos. Kronos Payroll Services continues to double in size each year, and nearly all new Kronos Payroll customers now opt to utilize Kronos Payroll Services.
- Kronos HCM growth continues to surge, with HCM bookings up 42% over the last 12 months, as more organizations recognize the value of actively leveraging the rich workforce management data being created every minute of every day to drive payroll processing efficiencies and make more informed people-centric decisions across all levels of the organization.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Kronos delivers more than 40 years of global workforce management leadership driving innovation, employee engagement, and customer success. Kronos HCM is rapidly growing because more organizations recognize the value of putting workforce management - where the decisions that impact employees most every day are made - at the core of their HCM strategy. This also simplifies the complex relationship between timekeeping and payroll, while delivering innovations such as artificial intelligence and real-time analytics to elevate payroll to a strategic business partner.”
- Chris McKinney, director, human resources, Sprint Mart
“What would you do with more time? At Sprint Mart, Kronos has automated, digitized, and simplified payroll, increasing employee time capture, reducing manager timecard reviews, and accelerating the speed our payroll team prepares for processing each week. We’ve used this reclaimed time, along with better data visibility, to implement high-impact cultural changes that have reduced turnover and improved customer success, propelling our business forward.”
- Learn how Kronos can simplify payroll at booth 105 during the 37th American Payroll Association Congress taking place May 15-17 in Long Beach, Calif.
- Hear Kronos discuss the future of time, attendance, and payroll during a panel discussion at APA Congress in room 101AB on Thursday, May 16 at 8 a.m. PT.
- Read the “5 Things We’re Hoping to Learn at APA’s Annual Congress” on the Kronos What Works blog.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.