LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks, Nov 13, 2017
With an unrelenting focus on customer success, Kronos Incorporated today announced innovative enhancements to the Kronos Workforce Central suite to help organizations engage and empower their employees, further control labor costs, minimize compliance risk and improve productivity.
- Scheduling enhancements help build employee engagement, manage work-life balance, and minimize regulatory risk
- Recognizing non-traditional schedules play a critical role in balancing the demands of today’s workforce – such as first responders – Workforce Central makes it easier for employers to apply a 9/80 compressed work week, which allows employees to work 80 hours in just nine work days to enable a three-day weekend every other week.
- Contract definitions enable employers to ensure employees work a defined number of hours over a schedule period of up to one year. This ensures compliance, supports fairness, and helps drive work-life balance.
- Additional smart scheduling solutions like grouped arrivals reduce the number of start-of-the-shift briefings managers must deliver, while employee schedules can be optimized to match public transportation schedules, reducing downtime before or after a shift.
- Mobile tools simplify data collection and keep employees connected anywhere, anytime
- Leveraging the convenience of mobile devices, Workforce Mobile is now accessible with Touch ID on Apple iPhone or fingerprint scanning on Android devices, making access easier, faster, and more secure.
- Further extending the capabilities of Workforce Mobile, employees can now simply swipe their smartphone at an InTouch terminal to clock-in or clock-out, eliminating the need for – and expense of – issuing badges to every employee.
- More than eight million employees now leverage Kronos mobile solutions to view work schedules, swap shifts, monitor accruals, access key HR data, and complete additional self-service tasks.
- Managers will be more productive with fewer exceptions, streamlined processes
- Workforce Central supports the ability to approve overtime for all employees for the entire pay period in one action.
- Mobile punch alert reminders enabled by geo-sensing technology ensure timely employee punching, improving accountability and reducing the time managers spend on timecard exceptions.
- Accrual balance management is easier than ever with new date-of-hire adjustments and recalculations that account for policy updates, such as promotions or change in employment contract or status.
- For retailers, Store Audit monitors store operations, analyze compliance trends, and assign actionable tasks to improve store execution.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“With some of the world’s largest and most complex organizations utilizing Workforce Central, Kronos is committed to delivering innovative enhancements that offer a superior user experience, support the development of an engaged workforce, and help organizations overcome the business issues and compliance challenges associated with running a global enterprise.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- Follow the buzz about the Workforce Dimensions product with #KronosWFD across all social media channels.
- Throughout the event, KronosWorks attendees will come together to donate life-saving hygiene kits to disaster relief efforts through Clean the World, a not-for-profit that recycles discarded soap from hotels and distributes it worldwide to prevent illness and disease.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.