Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has officially been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Kronos earned this esteemed credential based on extensive ratings given by its employees in an anonymous employee engagement survey administered by Great Place to Work.
- A complete summary of what Kronos employees – i.e. “Kronites” – say about the company and its WorkInspired culture that makes it a Great Place to Work can be found on the Kronos Great Place to Work review page. Highlights include:
- 96 percent of Kronites have great pride in the company;
- 94 percent say their job presents rewarding challenges;
- 93 percent agree that the company has great leadership;
- 92 percent believe colleagues truly care about each other; and
- 90 percent of Kronites agree with the statement, “Kronos is a great place to work.”
- Based on the number of anonymous surveys completed out of a random sample of Kronos employees, this results in a 90 percent confidence level in various categories regarding challenges, atmosphere, rewards, pride, communication, and bosses in the workplace.
- This prestigious honor follows a widely recognized year for Kronos as a great place to work – both in Massachusetts where the company is headquartered and around the world – after being rated an employer of choice by organizations such as The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, Forbes, The Globe and Mail, Great Place to Work® in Australia, and Great Place to Work® in India.
- As the company continues to invest in the award-winning workplace culture that drives outstanding employee engagement, Kronos recently unveiled a series of new benefits to enhance the lives of Kronites and their families, including an open paid time off policy; student loan repayment assistance; childcare financial assistance; a scholarship program for children of Kronos employees; an increase in matching contributions for retirement plans; a child adoption assistance program; and enhanced parental leave for new moms and dads.
- Kronos employs 5,000 Kronites worldwide and is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- In 2017, Kronos will relocate its global headquarters to a 500,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility across 17 floors at the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Kronos knows that great businesses are powered by great people, which means we prioritize the happiness of our employees at work and at home. To provide Kronos customers with the most innovative products and the best possible services, it’s important that every Kronite is given the tools, support, and strong leadership necessary to thrive not only in the workplace, but at home as well. Becoming certified by Great Place to Work is a very prestigious distinction and we are honored to have exceeded the highest standards of a great workplace.”
- Kim Peters, executive vice president, Great Place to Work Certification Program
“We applaud Kronos for seeking certification and releasing its employees’ feedback. These ratings measure its capacity to earn its own employees’ trust and create a great workplace – critical metrics that anyone considering working for or doing business with Kronos should take into account as an indicator of high performance.”
- See a summary of these ratings at: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/kronos-incorporated.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.