LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that its WorkInspired culture has again been recognized by Great Place to Work in four separate locations for fostering a positive, inclusive, and collaborative work environment by being named among the Best Workplaces in Greater China for the third consecutive year, among the Top 25 of India’s Best Workplaces in IT-BPM for the fifth year, a Top 20 Best Workplace in Quebec for the second time, and a first-time Top 15 Workplace in Orange County, California.
- Kronos was named among the Best Workplaces in Greater China, a list comprised of 44 companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan whose employees feel their workplaces positively display respect, fairness, and camaraderie with excellent people managers.
- This is the third consecutive year Kronos has received this honor in China, highlighting the consistent commitment and emphasis the company puts on a great workplace culture.
- In India, Kronos landed in the Top 25 of the Best Workplaces in IT-BPM for the fifth consecutive year – an honor given to organizations that have created a high-trust, high-performance culture for their employees in the software and technology sector.
- More than 800 organizations were evaluated by Great Place to Work in India, including nearly 200 organizations in the IT-BPM industry.
- These wins in Greater China and India also contributed to Kronos being named as one of the 25 Best Multinational Workplaces in Asia, as well as one of India’s 50 Best Workplaces the last two years.
- Kronos was also honored among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Quebec by Great Place to Work Canada, which recognizes organizations that continuously work to build a great employee experience that, ultimately, drives great business results.
- This award follows continued recognition for Kronos in Canada, including being ranked No. 8 – its highest-ever ranking – among the 50 best large and multinational workplaces by Great Place to Work Canada and The Globe and Mail, as well as being named a five-time Best Workplace for Women and a two-time Best Workplace for Inclusion in Canada.
- These accolades highlight the Kronos WorkInspired culture of caring and, specifically in Canada, employee benefits and programs that align with values around family and community, including open paid time off; the top-up program for maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, and short-term disability; and childcare financial assistance.
- In the U.S., Kronos was recently named one of the top 15 midsized businesses to work for in Orange County, California by The Orange County Register.
- This inaugural win marks another state – in addition to Indiana, Massachusetts, and New Jersey – in which Kronos has been recognized as a best place to work.
- Kronos has won awards for being a great place to work in every country where it has a significant presence, including being a multi-year winner of both Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Employees’ Choice and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® honors; a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; and a highly ranked Best Workplace around the world, including Australia (No. 12), Mexico (No. 2), and the U.K. (No. 19).
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a four-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to more than $1 billion – in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos employs more than 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Being a great place to work for all continues to be a top strategic imperative for Kronos. We believe that great business are powered by great people – and the great people who call themselves Kronites do great things for our customers, colleagues, and communities every day. Kronites around the world share in the success of these continued accolades, which are only possible because our people are accountable to themselves, each other, our customers, and our company.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- See the fourth anthology from The Workforce Institute at Kronos titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit Kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.