LOWELL, Mass., Aug 08, 2018
Kronos Incorporated is driving workplace innovation and helping organizations solve more business problems faster with the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program. Technology partners leverage the Kronos D5 platform to rapidly build engaging applications that boost productivity, add more capabilities, and extend the value of the revolutionary Workforce Dimensions suite.
- Workforce Dimensions technology partners further enhance the ability of employees and managers to work their way, completing important tasks in their natural workspaces
- Embedding Workforce Dimensions inside Microsoft Outlook lets employees and managers who already use Outlook all day long submit, review, and approve time-off requests and timecards directly from their inbox.
- A conversational chatbot for Microsoft Teams allows employees and managers to request and review time off, check schedules and punch histories, quickly locate employees – such as a nurse floating between units – and more easily complete daily workforce management activities.
- Frontline employees in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and other industries working different shifts each week will never worry about being late again with the ability to sync their schedule to Google Calendar.
- A time-off chatbot for employees and managers with Workplace by Facebook makes asking for, reviewing, and approving time-off as simple as sending an instant message to a friend.
- Close collaboration with technology partners helps Workforce Dimensions customers drive adoption, maximize employee engagement, and extend the value of their workforce investments
- With the Vocantas embedded communications suite, organizations can send interactive texts, phone calls, and emails to more quickly fill open shifts. Employees can easily notify their manager of an unplanned absence by text or interactive voice directly from Workforce Dimensions.
- HireCredit takes the hassle out of identifying, filing for, and certifying employment-based tax credits, like the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and helps employers maximize program effectiveness.
- IN-RGY’s Labor IN-Sight Duration Timesheet empowers and engages field service employees required to log hours against projects or specific clients to produce more efficient hours tracking for invoice processing.
- MMHayes’ QuickCharge lets employees use their badge to make cash-free purchases at on-site locations, tracking prepaid account balances or payroll deductions from their Workforce Dimensions dashboard.
- Passport Corp. delivers powerful planning, data collection and analytics, and route execution management software for field services organizations.
- TestAssure delivers a fully automated testing service built exclusively for Workforce Dimensions that allows customers to effortlessly validate, at the push of a button, their ongoing production releases in hours, not days.
- Analytic.li unlocks an entire new level of analytics by leveraging the data in Workforce Dimensions and coupling it with additional business sources to drive executive strategy.
- The powerful Kronos D5 platform makes it simple and fast to build Workforce Dimensions integrations and extensions
- Kronos D5’s industry-leading open application programming interfaces (APIs) allows partners, customers, and developers to easily leverage the full power of Workforce Dimensions.
- Kronos reinvents workforce application architecture with Kronos D5 to deliver a cloud-native, mobile-first experience with an extensive, open API framework. This allows everyone to capitalize on the next-generation capabilities – including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and embedded real-time analytics – in Workforce Dimensions.
- Tight-knit integrations and innovative product extensions create new possibilities for organizations to unburden their managers and engage and empower their employees, extending the value of their Workforce Dimensions investment.
- Michael May, senior director, Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program
“Fostering close collaboration between Kronos, our customers, and partners from across the software industry will help us solve more problems for businesses faster, maximize the value of human capital investments, and deliver breakthroughs that reshape the employee experience and reimagine the future of work. These innovations are made possible by the game-changing Kronos D5 platform, which elevates the workforce software standard for access to open APIs in order to make it as simple as possible to achieve these goals.”
- Steve Goldberg, vice president and HCM research director, Ventana Research
“With the introduction of Workforce Dimensions, Kronos extends its very significant capabilities in next generation workforce management applications. By providing open APIs to its Kronos D5 platform and a robust developer portal, for example, Kronos is positioned to add to an already extensive ecosystem of partners, all focused on delivering breakthrough innovations poised to reimagine the employee experience.”
- Explore the Workforce Dimensions suite and hear first-hand how it is built to manage the workforce of the future.
- Discover how the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Program drives adoption and unlocks additional value for organizations.
- Read a complimentary copy of Gartner’s full report, “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to dive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.