CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Committed to delivering solutions across the continuum of care for healthcare organizations, Kronos Incorporated today announced availability of an enhanced version of Kronos EZCall, an automated physician scheduling solution.
- Kronos EZCall now includes functionality to help healthcare organizations better align physician and clinician schedules with patient care needs. Latest enhancements include:
- Integration with third-party enterprise systems – New interfaces with credentialing and provider management systems – such as one built with Cactus Software – now allow Kronos EZCall to integrate with these systems to standardize and more effectively manage physician and clinician data across the entire enterprise. This results in more reliable information and elimination of manual updates across multiple systems.
- Greater access to on-call providers – Quick, accurate access to physician and clinician contact information is critical to patient care and efficiency. By leveraging Kronos EZCall as a single source, enterprises can now store group and department information within the organizational hierarchy, making it easier to find and contact on-call resources.
- More information on providers – Pertinent information about physicians and clinicians such as referral preferences by specialty, contact instructions, current assignments, and links to recently assigned schedules are now consolidated within Kronos EZCall. The solution also now captures additional attributes during vacation and non-clinical time-off request processes, helping organizations offer uninterrupted patient care by ensuring that patients are directed appropriately when providers are unavailable.
- Increased ease of use – Enhanced navigation and a new global search feature provide expedited access to assignments, providers, groups, and schedules.
- In addition, Kronos EZCall is now integrated with Imprivata Cortext, which enables physicians and clinicians to more quickly identify and securely communicate with on-call providers to better address patient care. This will further allow physicians and clinicians to communicate more easily with each other about schedule-related changes such as shift swaps with on-call colleagues who have comparable skills and certifications.
- Susan Reese, DNP, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"Many healthcare organizations manage large numbers of physicians and clinicians across the entire enterprise. Kronos EZCall now makes it easier than ever to manage such complex scheduling needs. Also with the Imprivata Cortext integration, physicians and clinicians can now spend even more time with patients and subsequently reduce readmissions, outcomes that both patients and healthcare organizations seek today.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.