Kronos Incorporated today announced that customers General Electric and Joy Global will each share best practices for using Kronos workforce management solutions integrated with SAP® applications during the SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, being held May 17-19 in Orlando, Fla.
- Kronos, an SAP partner and the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud, works with customers around the world to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and promote employee engagement.
- Kronos customers General Electric and Joy Global will each participate in presentations discussing successes and best practices for working with Kronos and SAP solutions to manage a global workforce:
- Uncover Value by Simplifying the Complexity of Global Workforce Management: General Electric will share how it combines SAP applications with Kronos workforce management solutions in the cloud to effectively engage and manage its most value asset - its people. This session will take place on Tuesday, May 17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Driving Global Performance Improvement with Workforce Management: Joy Global, the leading supplier of equipment, systems, and services for the mining industry, will highlight how it leverages SAP applications with Kronos workforce management solutions to develop enterprise-wide standards for labor data collection and reporting to enable effective decision making and labor productivity improvement. This session will take place on Tuesday, May 17 at 12:00 p.m.
- As the one, true global workforce management solution, more organizations are choosing Kronos solutions because of their ability to support complex work rules across borders and in a large number of foreign markets; ease of configurability; innovative functionality that drives efficiency and employee self-service, such as Workforce Mobile and Workforce Tablet applications; and expert professional services before, during, and after implementation.
- Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
"Customers such as General Electric and Joy Global are leading examples of how organizations can combine the strengths of Kronos and SAP solutions to get the most out of their technology investment. Kronos understands the challenges of operating at a global scale and the complexity of managing foreign work rules that vary not only by country, but in many cases by locality. This proven experience helps organizations of all sizes keep focused on what is most important - their people."
- Kronos is exhibiting in booth #429 at SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners, and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
- Hear how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
SAP, SAPPHIRE and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.