LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Chris McKinney, director of human resources at Sprint Mart, joins the Working Smarter Café podcast to discuss how the Kronos customer experience (CX) plays a crucial role in driving business success and unlocking organizational goals through an empowering employee experience. Among the highlights:
- Sprint Mart’s strategy for transforming people operations and decision-making through its Kronos human capital management (HCM) suite;
- Why smart scheduling engages and empowers employees while also improving efficiency and driving operational savings;
- The importance of selecting a solution provider who knows, leads, connects, and empowers the customer; and
- McKinney’s key lessons for a successful HCM implementation.
When: Available now
Why: Hosted by Kronite Lauren Nawfel, the Working Smarter Café podcast shares experiences and ideas centered around helping Kronos customers work smarter through a blend of success stories, best practices, and workforce management and HCM insights throughcustomer success stories, thought leaders, and product experts.
Bonus: New to the Working Smarter Café podcast? Check out this prior episode featuring a discussion with ALE Solutions on the importance of mobile in the modern workforce.
- Visit the Working Smarter Café
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Read about Kronos CEO Aron Ain’s book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.