CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
For the second consecutive year, Great Place to Work® placed Kronos Incorporated on its list of the 50 Best Information Technology Companies to work for in India. This closely follows two other international awards presented to Kronos by Great Place to Work - Australia and Canada - all of which recognize Kronos for its focus on workplace culture and employee engagement.
- This second successive culture award for Kronos in India follows an amazing year of growth and success for the regional team. Earlier this year, the company announced expansion of its Noida, India (Delhi) research and development headquarters and opened a new Experience Center, which is the first Kronos live lab environment outside of North America.
- It also marked another successful year in India for the Kronos GiveInspired program, which supports causes and organizations that focus on growing and empowering the next-generation workforce. The Kronos relationship with ANK India, a Delhi-based non-profit organization, has already supported more than 80 children into primary education and Kronos has now helped provide a computer lab to give students access to valuable and relevant digital skills.
- The Kronos WorkInspired culture is the cornerstone of the company's exceptionally high employee engagement scores and is a strategic differentiator for Kronos. It has been the foundation for success in the international Great Place to Work awards - including being certified as a Great Place to Work in the U.S., where Kronos is headquartered - as well as recognition on additional employer of choice lists such as The Boston Globe and Forbes.
- The inspiring Kronos culture and high employee engagement starts at the top with Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain, who has garnered recent recognition as one of Glassdoor's Highest-Rated CEOs in the U.S. and CEO of the Year by the Mass Technology Leadership Council (MassTLC).
- Kronos employs nearly 5,000 worldwide, including more than 800 employees in India.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"Building a great culture focused on respect, transparency, trust, and collaboration ultimately drives business success. This India award - along with the others that Kronos has received - is a testament to the focus we place on providing an inspiring place to work. It fills me with pride to see that our exceptional culture is playing a major role in our global growth and success."
- Rajiv Burman, senior director, human resources, Asia Pacific, Kronos
"Our WorkInspired culture and associated initiatives continue to increase employee engagement. Our employees have consistently voted Kronos a Best Place to Work across the globe. I am thrilled to be part of a company that makes employee engagement a cornerstone of its strategy. Winning this award for a second consecutive year, high levels of engagement, and our strong ability to attract and retain great talent help us succeed in meeting and exceeding customer needs."
- Preeti Malhotra, practice head, Great Place to Work Institute
"This year, 145 organizations from the IT & ITeS sector underwent the assessment by Great Place to Work® Institute India, resulting in actionable insights and recommendations to help benchmark their efforts in creating a great place to work for their employees. This assessment saw Kronos featured among the Top 50 Indian companies in this sector for the second time in a row, indicating the organization's continued commitment to sustaining a great workplace culture."
- Watch Kronos India employees talk about the Kronos work culture in this WorkInspired video.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.