Kronos Incorporated today announced that Kronos Paragon – an industry-leading implementation methodology – is now supported in more than 50 countries. To further ease the challenges associated with global deployments across multiple locations, Kronos also introduced a new global workforce management approach that improves global visibility, mitigates compliance risk, and lowers total cost of ownership.
- Kronos Paragon is now utilized to streamline implementations of the Kronos Workforce Central suite in the cloud in more than 50 countries. Kronos Paragon provides the building blocks for tens of millions of country-specific and industry-specific compliance regulations, labor laws, and language requirements. Customers can immediately access hands-on, working software that is configured to meet specific, nuanced business needs, no matter industry or geography.
- Since its introduction, nearly 2,000 implementations around the world have been completed with Kronos Paragon, helping organizations achieve faster time-to-value by an average of nearly 40 percent compared to industry-standard implementation processes.
- Kronos leveraged its decades of managing complex workforce management deployments to create the Kronos Paragon implementation methodology and is now utilizing that same expertise to provide the Kronos global workforce management approach by the Kronos professional services organization.
- Whether deploying for the first time, seeking to expand into new markets, or simply pursuing improved efficiencies, the Kronos global approach allows organizations to identify and address global risks to mitigate future challenges, improves visibility through standardization across global workforce strategies – including process change, architecture, and employee education – and develop a global framework and strategic vision for timekeeping, forecasting, and scheduling to future-proof workforce management investments.
- This process accelerates return on investment through standardized processes, streamlined deployment and support models, and effective change management initiatives, while total cost of ownership will be reduced through centralized governance and simplified deployment, management, and support to lower administrative costs across all geographies.
- Kristina Lengyel, vice president, global professional services, Kronos
“Global workforce management is a complex undertaking. Siloed business processes, disparate architectures, integration challenges, and inconsistent training approaches are just some of the challenges which create the uneven approach that many organizations struggle to overcome. Kronos continues to leverage its expertise in managing complex workforce management deployments across all industries and geographies to deliver the most effective approach to global implementations to improve global visibility, minimize compliance risk, and reduce total cost of ownership.”
- Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, talent, and learning strategies, IDC
“Kronos continues to leverage its extensive experience in complex workforce management implementations, guiding organizations with their Paragon implementation methodology. This helps complete deployments quicker to begin realizing a return on investment sooner, lowering overall total cost of ownership.”
- Learn to “Think Globally, Act Locally” as globalization forces organizations to rethink how they manage a workforce that spans cultures and countries.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, Kronos Workforce Central, and Kronos Paragon are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.