Kronos Incorporated today announced completion of the acquisition of the AutoTime® business from Kaba Workforce Solutions, LLC - the North American operating subsidiary of Switzerland-based Kaba Holding AG (SWISS: KABN).
- AutoTime, a time and attendance and labor management solution, is used by more than 100 organizations, including seven of the top 10 Fortune 500 aerospace and defense companies around the world. These organizations are now Kronos customers.
- Kronos will continue to support the customers of the acquired AutoTime business through a dedicated team of AutoTime employees, and AutoTime customers will have access to a comprehensive array of Kronos workforce management solutions.
- See Aug. 19 "Kronos Signs Agreement to Acquire AutoTime Business From Kaba Workforce Solutions" press release for additional details and commentary from executives.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoon.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.