LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks,
This week at KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce management information exchange, a variety of Kronos Incorporated customers deployed in the Kronos Cloud are presenting on how they achieved unique business objectives with Kronos.
- More than 16,000 organizations run in the Kronos Cloud today including the following that are presenting their insights at KronosWorks:
- New York Health & Racquet Club Boosts Service Levels: A family-owned and managed company, New York Health & Racquet Club uses Kronos solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud to improve service levels for members, gain competitive advantage, and continue its mission of being an employer of choice in New York City. Kronos helps the health club more effectively leverage its workforce to deliver the high-quality service its members expect.
- Shenandoah University Balances Operational Costs with Academic Excellence: Labor costs can represent up to 80 percent or more of a university's operational costs. Shenandoah University, a private, nationally recognized university that blends the best of professional studies and the liberal arts has increased employee engagement and academic investment while balancing labor costs with Kronos. Kronos has also helped the university manage the complexities of managing student workers as well as effectively track labor to grants.
- SYKES Focuses on Core Business: A global leader in providing comprehensive customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing arena, SYKES leverages Kronos to focus resources on managing core business functions. Deployed in the Kronos Cloud, the organization can stay focused on delivering high-quality outsourced customer support solutions, its business priority, while Kronos performs all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution.
- Kronos Cloud customers also include Aztec Shops, a retail operation located in the San Diego State University campus; Brookshire Brothers, Inc., a chain of supermarkets in Louisiana and Texas; Carmike Cinemas, one of the largest movie theater companies in the U.S.; Charleston County School District, the second-largest school district in South Carolina; Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), a transit agency based in Dallas, Texas; Dora Hotel Company, an award-winning hotel management organization covering brands such as Best Western, Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, and Residence Inn; Edenred Mexico, a subsidy of Edenred, inventor of the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and world leader in prepaid corporate services; Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, a world-class entertainment and hospitality company and owner of Hersheypark; HHS, a provider of forward-thinking solutions for healthcare support services management that streamline facility operations and improve the patient and resident experience; Independence Health System, a senior living and nursing services provider; Mercy Hospital, an acute care hospital and regional referral center in Iowa City, Iowa; Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a leading North American supplier of products specified to close the building envelope; Rexall Canada, a leading drugstore operator; and Vancouver Airport Authority, a community-based, not-for-profit organization that manages Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Mollie Lombardi, co-founder and chief operating officer, Aptitude Research Partners
"Remaining competitive today requires organizations to focus on what differentiates them. Partnering with providers such as Kronos to deliver cloud solutions for workforce management allows them to focus on their business goals and customers, while remaining flexible and agile enough to keep up with changes in the marketplace as well as the regulatory environment.
- Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
"More than ninety percent of our new customers today deploy in the Kronos Cloud, demonstrating a growing trend. This week, it is truly thrilling to hear Kronos Cloud customers representing a diverse range of industries share insights, further reinforcing our commitment to continue to invest in the Kronos Cloud, the fastest-growing segment of our business."
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world's largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Kronos encourages KronosWorks attendees to #celebratework in the social lounge by taking pictures in their dream job attire. For every 100 pictures, Kronos will donate $5,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.