LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it earned its best-ever ranking from Fortune and Great Place to Work® as one of the 30 Best Workplaces in Technology across large U.S. employers. Additionally, in two separate award competitions, Kronos was named a Best Workplace for Inclusion in Canada for the third consecutive year and among America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes.
- Follow the company’s best-ever rankings in both the prestigious Glassdoor Best Places to Work and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® lists, Kronos was named a Best Workplace in Technology for the third year in a row, climbing up six spots to No. 11 on the 2020 list.
- To determine the Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology companies, Great Place to Work analyzed anonymous responses to 60-plus survey questions from nearly 300,000 employees working in the technology industry in the U.S.
- According to Great Place to Work research, 95% of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos and 93% believe it is a great place to work, while innovative benefits and culture attributes like myTime, the company’s unlimited paid time off policy; student loan repayment financial assistance; inspiration to innovate everywhere; and the company’s Manager Effectiveness Index initiative drove Kronos to be ranked highly on this year’s list.
- Ultimate Software, which recently announced with Kronos that the two companies will merge, was ranked a remarkable 1 on the Best Workplaces for Technology list for the fifth consecutive year.
- Kronos was also named a Best Workplace for Inclusion for the third time by Great Place to Work Canada based on direct and anonymous responses from Kronites to inclusion-related questions in the national Trust Index survey.
- To be eligible for this list, organizations must be Great Place to Work Certified in Canada and at least 90% of employees must agree they are treated fairly, regardless of personal characteristics including gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
- In a third competition, Forbes named Kronos one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity based on an independent survey of 60,000 U.S. employees conducted by market research firm Statista that asked diversity- and inclusion-related questions around age, gender, ethnicity, disability, and sexual orientation equality.
- Kronos has been recognized by Great Place to Work and others in every country where it has a significant office presence, including being named a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; a multinational Best Workplace for Women; a two-time Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; and one of the top workplaces in Australia, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K.
- Kronos employs 6,300 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Kronites around the world continue to embody our WorkInspired culture, encompassing inclusivity, respect, trust, and high-performance. These tenets are simply in our DNA and drive how we operate as a company, how we treat our employees and their families, how we treat each other, and how we care for our customers. We’ve said it before, and we’ll continue to say it: We believe great businesses are powered by great people, and these accolades are only possible thanks to our great Kronites.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a four-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to more than $1 billion – in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- See the fourth anthology from The Workforce Institute at Kronos titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.