LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes Kronos CEO Aron Ain on The Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss the inspiration behind writing “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work” as well as the most impactful leadership lessons he’s learned during his career. Topics discussed include:
- The driving force behind why Kronos chose to focus on employee engagement as a growth strategy;
- An overview of the specific behaviors, programs, and benefits that helped create Kronos’ award-winning culture;
- What it means to be “Kibitzer-in-Chief” and how genuine conversations with employees create better leaders and drive the business forward;
- How the combination of courage and being an “Un-leader” can inspire greatness;
- Lessons Aron wished he knew when he first became a leader, including tips on what new people managers can focus on to build a strong leadership foundation;
- The importance of measuring individual manager effectiveness and holding managers accountable for exhibiting the skills and behaviors they were taught in leadership training; and
- Ultimately, the importance of trust and how to institutionalize it across the organization.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how Kronos did it in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.