LOWELL, Mass., Dec 10, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced that Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. is optimizing employee engagement and workforce productivity across all locations with Kronos Workforce Central. Modernizing its workforce management system by deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Dave & Buster’s is empowering employees to deliver an enhanced guest experience and build on its reputation as the destination for fun.
- Dave & Buster’s uses Workforce Central to manage all 15,000 employees across 110 locations in Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Through improved employee and customer experiences, Kronos will help support the organization’s financial and performance goals.
- Dave & Buster’s has implemented a full suite of workforce management solutions from Kronos, including time and attendance, forecasting, scheduling, and workforce analytics. The combination of these solutions enables:
- Advanced forecasting and scheduling, which empowers managers to automatically align staffing with demand for greater productivity and profitability. Freed from administrative burdens, managers spend more time interacting with employees and guests, creating a consistently optimal customer and employee experience.
- Greater staffing accuracy to stabilize employee schedules and minimize overstaffing and understaffing, which is a competitive differentiator to attract and retain talent, particularly hourly employees in retail, hospitality, and dining.
- Flexibility to perform time management tasks and submit requests from any device, including a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Mobile and employee self-service capabilities are attractive for prospective hires, deliver convenience and time-saving benefits to employees, and empower managers to see and respond to potential workforce management issues from anywhere, anytime.
- Kronos solutions accommodate multiple pay rules and complex compliance needs across different states and countries, including meal and rest breaks, helping retail, food service, and hospitality organizations minimize compliance risks.
- Dave & Buster’s partnered closely with Kronos Professional Services to focus initial deployments in states and regions with complex labor law requirements as part of an implementation strategy to maximize Kronos knowledge and expertise.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, companies like Dave & Buster’s can reduce constraints on IT resources, eliminate the need for multiple vendors and on-premise support, and access software enhancements more easily while relying on Kronos experts to help optimize their solution.
- Jeff Weiss, IT director, store systems, Dave & Buster’s
“We strive to deliver the best experiences for our guests at Dave & Buster’s, and it is just as essential that we continuously attract and retain top talent to provide unparalleled service. Kronos has helped us hit the mark by modernizing our workforce management processes and bringing us into the cloud. Now we are empowering employees to create incredible customer experiences every day, streamlining operational tasks for management and generating analytical insights used by management and senior leadership to influence key decisions that impact our entire footprint. It’s impressive that one software partner can help us achieve such great results.”
- John Kelly, director, industry marketing, Kronos
“Dave & Buster’s is a flagship name in the food service, entertainment, and hospitality industries. Its commitment to delivering employee benefits says a lot about how the organization values its people and delivers the exceptional customer experience the company is known for. By working with Kronos to modernize and streamline its workforce management procedures, Dave & Buster’s has maximized its potential as a competitive employer, attracting the industry’s best talent, and further cementing its long-standing history as the destination for fun.”
- About Dave & Buster's.
- Learn about innovative enhancements to Workforce Central that are key to driving exceptional business outcomes for customers in any industry.
- Read the eye-opening new study from The Workforce Institute at Kronos that finds absenteeism poses significant workforce management challenges for retail organizations.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Check out Kronos CEO Aron Ain’s new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.