LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it will host more than 2,500 customers, partners, industry thought leaders, and Kronos solution experts at KronosWorks 2017, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, being held Nov. 12-15 in Las Vegas.
- The KronosWorks opening session, featuring Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain – one of Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs – will be streamed live over the Internet beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern/8:30 a.m. Pacific on Monday, Nov. 13. Ain will be joined by Kronos Vice President of Global Product Management Bill Bartow, who will highlight the latest innovations from Kronos.
- During the opening session, Kronos customers Google, London Energy, and University of Colorado Boulder will discuss the new dimensions of work and their impact on the employee experience, as well as how they envision Kronos leading the workforce management industry’s transformation.
- Hundreds of interactive sessions featuring Kronos experts and business partners will demonstrate how Kronos solutions – along with Kronos partner integrations – help organizations attain new levels of workforce productivity and engagement.
- To celebrate the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, attendees will be welcomed to donate their time to compiling life-saving disaster-relief kits through Clean the World, a not-for-profit organization.
- KronosWorks 2017 sponsors include Atos, Cornerstone OnDemand, Damstra Technology, Everything Benefits, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, Infosys, MMHayes, NGA Human Resources, Passport, Tech Mahindra, Workjam, and Workforce Insight.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“I look forward to KronosWorks every year because of all of the networking and learning that happens among our customers, partners, industry thought leaders, and Kronites. This year’s KronosWorks will be our best event yet, highlighting new dimensions in work and addressing the question: What do organizations desire in the future of technology to manage the workforce?”
- KronosWorks 2017 will take place at Aria Resort and Casino and Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas from Nov. 12-15. Register for KronosWorks.
- Sign-up to watch the live broadcast of the opening keynote session.
- See live updates and join the conversation online by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.