LOWELL, Mass., Jan 08, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced a global agreement with SAP (NYSE: SAP) that allows SAP to resell Workforce Dimensions, the next-generation workforce management solution by Kronos, across its worldwide customer base under the name “SAP Time Management by Kronos.”
- SAP has selected Workforce Dimensions as its workforce management solution for customers with complex scheduling, time and attendance, absence management, labor activities, and workforce analytics requirements. The integrated solution provides SAP customers with best-in-class workforce management capabilities that extend and complement the SAP® SuccessFactors® HCM Suite.
- SAP Time Management by Kronos is a multi-tenant cloud solution with a responsive user experience that enables managers and employees to leverage modern innovations, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and embedded analytics, to make predictive recommendations, reduce the time-consuming burden of routine tasks, and offer an empowering employee experience.
- Kronos will support SAP Time Management deployments, leveraging its proven Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations by as much as 30 percent. SAP customers will also benefit from the award-winning global support and professional services provided by Kronos.
- As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos provides a proven track record of successfully supporting workforce management cloud deployments of all complexities – including large, multinational projects – to help increase labor productivity, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and enhance employee engagement.
- SAP and Kronos plan to further expand their longtime strategic collaboration to support joint research in analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence in efforts to help identify future opportunities to improve workforce efficiency and the overall employee experience.
- Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“SAP’s influence with large, multinational customers is unparalleled and will allow Kronos to build on its substantial market leadership, delivering our products and services to an even broader global audience. In return, SAP customers will benefit from our continued investments in innovation to reimagine the future of work, while achieving a hard-dollar return that can be reinvested in human capital management strategy.”
- Stephen Spears, chief revenue officer, SAP SuccessFactors
“We see huge potential in bringing two industry leaders together to pool our vast resources and create new ideas. SAP Time Management by Kronos offers unique and innovative capabilities that will help SAP customers with complex workforce needs to reimagine scheduling, timekeeping, leave management, and regulatory compliance. The benefits are connected and localized human resources (HR) processes – and a smooth experience across the best workforce management, core HR, and payroll solutions in the market.”
- Explore the Workforce Dimensions suite and hear first-hand how it is built to manage the workforce of the future.
- Read the SAP blog, “What’s Next for SAP SuccessFactors Time and Attendance, and Our New Partnership with Kronos.”
- Read a complimentary copy of Gartner’s full report, “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to dive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
SAP, SAP SuccessFactors, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SAP Forward-Looking Statement
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.