LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced an international, multi-city KronosLIVE event tour to empower customers, partners, and prospects around the world to explore new innovations and best practices that drive the future of work while learning how Kronos workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solutions can help manage individual organization and industry-specific needs.
- KronosLIVE starts its international event tour in London on Feb. 27, with dates scheduled in various cities around the globe through May, including Vancouver (March 14), Bogotá (April 4), Toronto (April 4), Shenzhen (April 25), Beijing (May 16), Calgary (May 16), Mexico City (May 29), Montreal (May 29), Shanghai (May 30), and multiple cities in India (TBD).
- All KronosLIVE events will feature future of work-focused presentations from workforce management and HR thought leaders, partners, Kronos executives, and leading customers who will provide attendees with exclusive insights into how to best deploy workforce management and HCM technology to manage the complexity of global and regional compliance requirements while optimizing their most valuable resource: their workforce.
- A strong focus on networking at KronosLIVE enables attendees to gain insight, develop growth strategies, and make connections with industry peers and thought leaders while diving deeper into benefits that Kronos solutions deliver across a variety of vertical markets to help control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- For attendees looking for technical insights, KronosLIVE features customer case study sessions, interactive demos, and the opportunity to meet Kronos solution experts at every tour location.
- The inaugural event in London will feature Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Ready, and Workforce Central customers – AGS One, EE Limited, LondonEnergy, the Sanctuary Group, TJX Europe, and Warburtons – who will present real-life use-cases of how Kronos technology helps drive better business outcomes.
- KronosLIVE complements KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange, which will take place Nov. 11-13, 2019 in Las Vegas. Watch the KronosWorks 2018 replay here.
- Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“The complexities of managing a global workforce continue to evolve at a rapid pace, and organizations around the world feel the strain. In addition to attracting and retaining top talent, organizations are challenged to adapt to changing workforce expectations by providing flexible, intuitive, and advanced technology – all while delivering an exceptional customer experience and driving business success. KronosLIVE events around the world address issues facing the global workforce and provide regional-specific knowledge from our vast network of customers and thought leaders for a truly customized experience.”
- Visit the KronosLIVE EMEA event page for additional information about the London event. Visit local event pages for updated information in the future for Canada (English and French), China, India, and Mexico.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.