LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that its continued commitment to an outstanding customer experience has again been recognized by the Customer Relationship Management Institute (CRMI) with the coveted NorthFace ScoreBoard Award1 for the 19th consecutive year. Kronos is one of just two organizations in the U.S. to receive this award every year since its inception.
- The CRMI NorthFace ScoreBoard Award recognizes organizations that far exceed customer experience expectations in areas such as professionalism, responsiveness, and support.
- Participating organizations are rated solely by their own customers based on performance during the preceding calendar year. Kronos received scores of 94% or higher in multiple categories, including:
- Overall professionalism: 99%
- Customer education: 99%
- Providing effective solutions: 98%
- Understanding customer problem: 98%
- Support responsiveness: 97%
- Equipment support: 97%
- Post-implementation experience: 95%
- Overall support experience: 94%
- Kronos has recently been recognized with multiple industry accolades for delivering an exceptional customer experience (CX), including the Innovation in Customer Service award from The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service; being named a finalist for Customer Experience Engagement Innovation at the 2019 CX Innovation Awards presented by the Customer Experience Professionals Associations (CXPA); and Lisa Pratt, vice president of customer engagement, being recognized as a Top 10 Innovator of the Year during the Great Place to Work For All Leadership Awards.
- The Kronos customer-first culture is centered around a complete end-to-end experience, which begins with simplified implementation anchored by the Kronos Paragon methodology, then delivers strategic value with the unification of customer success, global support, and advisory and educational services, and continues by empowering customers with support, learning, and networking in the Kronos Community.
- Bob Hughes, chief customer and strategy officer, Kronos
“Putting the customer first is the driving force behind everything we do at Kronos. We have coupled over 40 years of expertise solving complex workforce challenges with a focused and relentless passion to continuously deliver an extraordinary customer experience - no matter where the customer is in their journey. We take full advantage of our industry-centric approach across services, support, and customer success to make sure our customers fully leverage their Kronos solutions. It’s why customers love Kronos.”
- John Alexander Maraganis, president and CEO, Customer Relationship Management Institute
“The NorthFace ScoreBoard Award is widely recognized as the most prestigious award for customer service excellence, due to its unique customer-only vote criteria. The award recognizes leading organizations, such as Kronos, that have chosen to make customer engagement and customer success a key component of its DNA.”
- Learn why Customer First makes a difference with Kronos.
- Read how Kronos puts customers first to drive positive business outcomes.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
Footnote 1: To be eligible for the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award, Kronos engages a third party to conduct a survey on its behalf, and then engages the Customer Relationship Management Institute to audit the process and verify customer satisfaction survey results.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.