LOWELL, Mass., Mar 08, 2018
Today, on International Women’s Day, Kronos Incorporated announced it has been named to the list of 2018 Best Workplaces™ for Women for a fourth consecutive year by Great Place to Work®.
Additionally, at an awards gala to kick off the 15th annual Great Place to Work For All Summit™, Susan Rossnick, vice president of engineering at Kronos, was honored as a women leader as part of the inaugural Great Place to Work For All Leadership Awards.
- Kronos was named one of the 50 Best Workplaces for Women in Canada based on a combination of its employee Trust Index survey score and a detailed review of programs and practices that support and advance women.
- Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine have also named Kronos a Best Workplace for Giving Back and a Best Workplace in Technology; while Great Place to Work Canada recently listed Kronos a Best Workplace for Inclusion.
- On the eve of the 107th International Women’s Day, Kronos’ Susan Rossnick was one of the women leaders honored from companies on Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list – which Kronos made for the first time this year – and Best Workplaces for Women list.
- Rossnick was chosen for her critical role and outstanding leadership throughout the development and launch of Workforce Dimensions, a revolutionary new solution from Kronos that has redefined the future of workforce management and pushed the limits of innovation.
- Rossnick is also a shining example of Kronos’ ground-breaking Manager Effectiveness Index (MEI) initiative – which will be the topic of a feature case study session today at the Great Place to Work For All Summit – as she improved her personal MEI scores to 100 percent as rated by her team amidst the lead up to the most anticipated product launch in the company’s 40-year history.
- Kronos employs more than 5,300 Kronites worldwide and is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings.
- Deborah Smith, vice president, global HR and talent management, Kronos
“Susan Rossnick is one of countless influential and innovative women whose inspiring stories have shaped the 40-year history of success at Kronos. We’re humbled yet again to be named one of the Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work. Kronos is simply a great place to be, and we work hard as Kronites to ensure our home only gets better.”
- Michael Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The inaugural awards ceremony is part of Great Place to Work’s challenge to inspire every employer and company to become a great workplace for every one of its employees. This maximizes revenue, profit, and growth.”
- See the complete list of Best Workplaces in Canada for Women and a summary of Kronos’ Great Place to Work Certification review page to read what Kronites say makes the company one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Read about the honorees of the inaugural Great Place to Work® For All™ Leadership Awards and provide your congratulations using #GPTW4ALL and #4ALLLEADERS.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Great Place to Work®:
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.