CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
The Globe and Mail has named Kronos Incorporated a top place to work in its Best Workplaces in Canada ranking of the most admired workplaces for the second year in a row.
- The Globe and Mail's Best Workplaces in Canada ranking is compiled by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada based on its Trust Index© survey responses from a random selection of employees, as well as an in-depth Culture Audit© review of the organization's culture including an evaluation of HR policies and procedures.
- Together, the employee sentiments and overall view of the workplace culture assessments conducted by the Great Place to Work Institute provide data relative to five trust-building dimensions of a great place to work: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
- Kronos ranked within the top six best places to work in Information Technology in the large and multinational category ranking in the 2016 Best Workplaces in Canada. A total of 100 organizations were recognized in the Best Workplaces in Canada ranking.
- Kronos also secured a spot on the 2016 Best Workplaces in Canada: Women, a special list within the Best Workplaces in Canada ranking.
- In addition to this accolade, Kronos has also been included on the latest employer of choice lists by The Boston Globe and Forbes.
- Kronos employs nearly 4,800 worldwide, including more than 300 people in Canada.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"We are excited to be recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute and The Globe and Mail for our workplace culture. At Kronos, we believe that our employees drive our success and that we deliver better products and services because we have great people."
- Jose Tolovi Neto, managing partner, Great Place to Work® Institute Canada
"Being named to the list again demonstrates Kronos' commitment to inspiring and investing in their people to impact their customers and community. It is clear that the Kronos workplace culture is a competitive differentiator and proves that doing the right thing and doing things right are linked."
- Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.