Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has acquired Digital Instinct Pty. Limited, a leading provider of human capital and workforce management solutions for casinos and casino resorts. Acquiring Digital Instinct and its industry leading product line, Virtual Roster, deepens Kronos’ expertise and presence within the global casino resort industry.
- Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, Digital Instinct also operates in Las Vegas, Nevada; Macau, China; and Singapore.
- Digital Instinct’s flagship product line, Virtual Roster, is an integrated suite of solutions including staff scheduling, time and attendance, and workforce analytics. Virtual Roster is known worldwide for addressing unique casino workforce issues with advanced solutions that make scheduling, communication, and operations more efficient while improving employee engagement.
- This acquisition strengthens Kronos’ leadership in the casino resort industry by further enhancing the company’s global footprint in the market with a more robust end-to-end human capital and workforce management solution. Digital Instinct’s scheduling solution offers unique functionality to schedule employees in a casino environment more accurately, while keeping staff engaged and satisfied.
- The Virtual Roster product is used by more than 140 casino and casino resort locations worldwide. Currently, 10 out of the top 12 global casino resorts are Digital Instinct customers.
- Kronos will continue to support the acquired customers through a dedicated team of Digital Instinct employees, and Digital Instinct customers will have access to a comprehensive and complementary array of Kronos solutions.
- Bob Hughes, chief strategy officer, Kronos
“Kronos believes in investing in innovation for the benefit of our customers. The casino resort industry is an important market for us, and we are continually looking for ways to offer the next level of technology and services for our customers in this complex industry. Our acquisition of Digital Instinct enables us to do just that. The Virtual Roster suite of applications will provide our casino resort customers with innovative solutions that increase productivity and drive employee engagement.”
- Chris Peters, chief executive officer, Digital Instinct
“Digital Instinct’s acquisition by Kronos launches an exciting, new chapter for our employees and customers. Together with Kronos, we will be well-positioned to meet the strategic and operational imperatives confronting our customers as they seek to solve the complex workforce-related issues of the casino resort industry. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers as part of the Kronos family.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.