Kronos Incorporated today announced that is has acquired Empower Software Solutions, a leading provider of human capital management and workforce management solutions.
- Empower Software, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. and founded in 2007, offers time and attendance, scheduling, payroll, HR management, and tax filing softwareapplications and services that help organizations effectively manage their workforces and enhance employee engagement.
- Acquiring Empower Software extends Kronos’ leadership in the human capital management market – within the enterprise segment with some of the world’s largestretailers, manufacturers, and financial services organizations – as well as within the small and midsize business (SMB) segment; adding nearly 1,000 organizations to the Kronos customer community.
- This acquisition also further extends Kronos’ leadership in the retail industry and complements the company’s strength with unique and innovative retail schedulingfunctionality.
- Kronos will continue to support the acquired customers through a dedicated team of Empower Software employees, and Empower Software customers will have access to a comprehensive and complementary array of Kronos workforce management solutions.
- Bob Hughes, chief strategy officer, Kronos
“Empower Software shares Kronos’ vision of offering solutions in the most flexible and comprehensive manner possible to engage an organization’s biggest asset, the workforce, and with this acquisition, Kronos further extends its leadership in human capital management. We also gain access to unique retail scheduling functionality as well as other powerful solutions, which complement Kronos offerings to help all customers – large or small. The Empower Software customer base will benefit from the vast array of solutions that Kronos offers.”
- Len Finkle, president and chief executive officer, Empower Software Solutions
“At Empower Software, we work with customers every day to develop solutions which enhance job satisfaction and employee engagement. By joining Kronos, the world leader in workforce management, we will now create even greater value for our customers and their employees and customers.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more aboutKronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.