CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has acquired Datamatics Management Services, Inc., a provider of time and labor management services and solutions.
- Headquartered in Fords, NJ, Datamatics’ core focus on time and labor management aligns with Kronos’ historic strength as a leading provider of workforce management solutions in the cloud.
- The acquisition will allow Kronos to extend its fast-growing human capital management (HCM) suite of solutions to Datamatics customers, including more than 300 organizations primarily in the small- and mid-sized markets, in the financial, manufacturing, public sector, retail, services, distribution, and utilities industries.
- Kronos HCM offerings include a unified cloud platform for the entire workforce to help organizations attract and retain talent, engage the workforce, and manage the employee lifecycle from pre-hire to retire.
- Kronos will continue to support all acquired customers through a dedicated team of Datamatics employees.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, Workforce Ready group, Kronos
“Datamatics is a respected time and labor management services and solutions provider. This acquisition will provide Datamatics customers with the opportunity to access highly sought-after human capital management solutions from Kronos. Increasingly, HR leaders are turning to the full-suite Kronos Workforce Ready HCM platform to simplify time-consuming HR processes such as recruiting and onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, performance management, and time and labor management to drive better business outcomes.”
- Norman Heinle, chairman, Datamatics Management Services
“Datamatics is celebrating our 50th year and we’re pleased to join an organization in Kronos that shares our values and commitment to service. As part of the Kronos family, Datamatics customers will have the opportunity to benefit from the continual innovation being driven by Kronos and the best practices it has learned while working with organizations of all sizes.”
- See how Kronos delivers a unified HCM solution.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and how it benefits customers.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.