CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Following closely on the heels of The Boston Globe naming Kronos Incorporated a Top Place to Work in its ranking of Largest Massachusetts employers and Forbes listing the company as one of America's Best Employers, the Boston Business Journal once again named Kronos one of the region's Healthiest Employers.
- The Boston Business Journal's Healthiest Employers Award spotlights organizations with outstanding health and wellness programs and a commitment to employee well-being. Winning organizations were chosen following a rigorous assessment of 75 scored questions. Organizations were evaluated based on six categories: culture and leadership commitment; foundational components; strategic planning; communication and marketing; programming and interventions; and reporting and analysis.
- Kronos secured a spot in the Large Company category of the Healthiest Employers for the second consecutive year.
- Being recognized as a Healthiest Employer aligns with Kronos' LiveInspired wellness mission that healthy, happy, and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers [see video].
- Kronos, led by CEO Aron Ain, employs nearly 4,800 worldwide and nearly 1,400 in Massachusetts, making it one of the state's largest and most successful technology employers. The company expects to hire 1,000 employees worldwide in 2016, with many of its current 300-plus job openings based in Mass.
- Due to the company's consistent and exceptional growth as a $1 billion global leader of workforce management solutions in the cloud, Kronos recently announced it would relocate its global headquarters to the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass., with plans to invest more than $40 million to design and build out a completely modernized facility across nearly 400,000 square feet of office space befitting of its award-winning WorkInspired culture.
- Kronos continues to be recognized as an employer of choice around the globe for its WorkInspired culture, including in Canada and India. Kronos also landed in the top two for the second consecutive year in The Boston Globe's annual Top Places to Work list of the most admired Largest Employers in Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
"We are honored to be named one of Massachusetts' Healthiest Employers by the Boston Business Journal for the second consecutive year. We firmly believe our WorkInspired culture is a strategic weapon, and our LiveInspired wellness program is a key pillar of that mission. Our wellness and benefits team is second-to-none when it comes to developing offerings that inspire Kronites and their families to live healthy and happy lives. Simply put: healthy and happy Kronites are more satisfied and more engaged at work, and ultimately deliver a more superior experience to our customers."
- Carolyn Jones, market president and publisher, Boston Business Journal
"We are proud to celebrate the companies in Massachusetts that have made it their priority to build healthy workplaces. By highlighting these success stories, our goal is that more companies will focus their efforts on strengthening their employee engagement efforts, enhancing their recruiting and talent-retention, and lowering their costs of health care."
- Watch a video about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Read more about how employee engagement and a strong workplace culture like Kronos' can drive business success in the latest anthology from The Workforce Institute, It's All About Bob(bie) - Strategies for Winning with Your Employees.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.