Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today announced that Integrated Payroll Services (IPS), a St. Louis, Mo.-based human capital management (HCM) services provider for small and midsize businesses (SMBs), has surpassed processing more than 100,000 pay statements per month on the Kronos SaaShr HCM cloud platform.
- IPS was founded in 2005 to offer boutique-style human resources and payroll processing services to SMBs and has grown to support more than 900 organizations nationwide with a high level of HCM services and support.
- With the Kronos SaaShr platform, IPS provides customers a unified HCM solution in the cloud, including human resources, time and attendance, talent management, payroll processing, and benefits administration to support employee development from pre-hire to retire.
- IPS has achieved monumental growth as a result of the Kronos SaaShr partnership, including:
- More than 25 percent year-over-year revenue growth each of the last two years;
- Multiple consecutive placements on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies; and
- An annual client retention rate of 97 percent.
- Citing scalability, flexibility, an intuitive user experience, and continual innovation, IPS has successfully migrated its legacy customer base to Kronos SaaShr.
- Joe Schweppe, president and co-founder, Integrated Payroll Services
“Our customers love the user experience offered by the Kronos SaaShr platform. There is very little confusion during demonstrations or employee training, and many immediately recognize the benefits of a solution that provides such deep functionality in an intuitive interface. Our account teams pride themselves on meeting the individual needs of each client, and Kronos SaaShr allows us to provide the modules they need while offering easy scalability to support both our customer’s growth and the tremendous growth that IPS has experienced over the last several years.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Organizations such as IPS are a great example of the benefits that Kronos SaaShr can extend to HR, HCM, and payroll service bureaus. IPS is able to provide the highest levels of service and support to its clients because they know Kronos is continually innovating to provide human capital management and workforce management solutions that solve critical business issues. Together, this approach ensures organizations can focus on recruiting, retaining, and developing the most engaged workforce possible.”
- Connect with Kronos SaaShr via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Hear how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
- Learn about the HCM services offered by IPS.
- Subscribe to SaaShr's workforce management channel blog.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
2016 Kronos SaaShr, Inc. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Krnos logo are registered trademarks and the SaaShr logo and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.