HUB International, a leading global insurance brokerage, has selected workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud. Kronos will streamline processes for 8,000 HUB International employees across 250 locations in the U.S and Canada as well as perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution.
- HUB International selected Kronos as it needed a workforce management solution that could adapt to its growth and accommodate multinational work and pay rules. The organization selected time and attendance, employee scheduling, and absence management applications from Kronos to replace a previous system that was not able to accommodate the complexity of fully automating processes across all locations.
- HUB International required a solution that could accommodate unique scheduling needs of its offices, call centers, and retail locations. With Kronos, HUB International will have the ability to adjust labor based on predictive volumes of calls, adherence monitoring, and forecasting, which is particularly critical for call center scheduling - all in an efficient and easy-to-use application.
- Kronos was selected after a thorough evaluation of competing products and was chosen because of its functionality and experience with multinational deployments, specifically for its expertise in managing region-specific rules such as Canada's Averaging Agreements, which permit hours of work to be averaged over a period of one, two, three, or four weeks. Prior to Kronos, these hours were difficult to track through an inefficient manual process. With the Kronos automated solution, HUB International expects to reduce data errors associated with such complex tracking.
- Deborah Deters, chief human resources officer, HUB International
"We were in search of a scalable workforce management solution that could keep pace with our expansion efforts. We selected Kronos for two main reasons: Kronos is the best vendor to support the complex global needs of a multinational organization, and the vendor offers specific functionality that addresses our unique business needs."
- Malysa O'Connor, director, insurance, Kronos
"Kronos will help HUB International automate and streamline processes across retail and call centers while honoring every department's tracking methodologies. With this streamlined approach, HUB International will have better visibility into productivity, ultimately impacting profitability. And the organization will experience further efficiencies by deploying in the Kronos Cloud."
- About HUB International
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.