CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that HHS, formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems - which provides healthcare facilities with multiple service offerings including environmental services, culinary and nutrition, patient flow, facilities, clinical and biomedical engineering, and linen utilization and laundry management - has selected the Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud. With Kronos, HHS will have greater visibility into real-time labor data, allowing the organization to make more effective business decisions and focus on improving services for its customers.
- HHS selected Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, and absence management solutions to accommodate its rapid growth and streamline processes for more than 11,000 employees across multiple states. This will help the organization continue to deliver high-quality support services to its customers.
- With the majority of its employee population being field workers, HHS also purchased Kronos mobile applications so employees can punch in and out from off-site facilities and managers can approve requests from anywhere, at any time. This will allow the organization more time to focus on providing exceptional service to its customers.
- HHS also employs individuals who work multiple jobs across different facilities. Previously, the organization did not have a way to accurately track different pay codes. With Kronos, HHS can track this more accurately, standardizing and improving compliance. Kronos can also help HHS automate labor laws, rules, and regulations that may vary by state, further enhancing the organization's compliance.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, HHS now relies on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus resources on other initiatives.
- Bruce Moore, president of information systems, HHS
"At HHS, we pride ourselves on identifying and serving our customers' needs, which drove our need for a workforce management solution that could keep up with our expansion goals. With Kronos, we are equipped with the data we need to improve efficiencies across all facilities and we are able to make better business decisions, allowing our employees to spend more time concentrating on customer satisfaction - our biggest priority."
- Malysa O'Connor, senior director, contract services practice group, Kronos
"As an organization providing services that directly impact patients, it is important that HHS maximizes efficiencies so more time is spent providing quality services and less time is spent on administrative tasks and commute time from site locations back to a central office to clock in and out. With Kronos, HHS will be able to achieve improved efficiencies and compliance. And by deploying in the Kronos Cloud, the organization's IT department can focus on servicing customer needs."
- About HHS.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.