CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated racked up two more awards for its health and wellness initiatives, with the Boston Business Journal naming Kronos the 5th-Healthiest Employer in Massachusetts and BostInno honoring the company as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in tech at the 6th annual BostonFest company culture competition.
- Kronos secured a spot in the Large Company category of the Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers list for the 3rd consecutive year, leaping six spots to #5 in 2017.
- The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Award spotlights organizations with outstanding health and wellness programs and a commitment to employee well-being.
- Winning organizations were chosen following a rigorous assessment of 75 scored questions, and were evaluated based on six categories: leadership commitment; foundational components; strategic planning; marketing and communications; programming and intervention; and reporting and analysis.
- BostInno named Kronos the “Most Athletic” company out of 500+ submissions narrowed down to 150 tech finalists at the 6th-annual Coolest Companies competition.
- Following a record-breaking 30,000 votes at this year’s competition, five Coolest Company winners were chosen by readers, while judges selected five superlative winners for Best Perks, Best Office, Top Travelers, Most Retweetable, and Most Athletic.
- The Kronos win for Most Athletic honors the company with the most focus on health and wellness perks for its employees.
- Kronos won this award thanks in part for the many health and wellness amenities at its new global headquarters in Massachusetts, including a Kronos-branded basketball court, walking workstations and standing desks, a full-time onsite health coach, full-service gym with golf simulator, and gaming area featuring foosball, billiards, ping pong, and cornhole.
- Employee engagement at Kronos has climbed to record heights in 2017 – as 87 percent of Kronites are engaged at work. These two honors continue a string of momentum for culture-related accolades worldwide, including Forbes again naming Kronos a Best Employer; The Globe and Mail ranking Kronos the 8th-best place to work in all of Canada; the Boston Business Journal listing Kronos as a top-three Best Place to Work for the 3rd year in-a-row; and the Montreal Gazette honoring Kronos as part of the annual Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We care about each other at Kronos. Mental and physical well-being are critical pieces to the work-life balance puzzle, and we’re honored to be recognized twice in two weeks for our dedication to living healthy and happy. Our wellness team has made tremendous progress year after year to ensure Kronites have engaging tools and resources at their fingertips, and the new facilities at our global headquarters are befitting of our award-winning culture and dedication to wellness. Life at Kronos is only getting better.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.