CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Boston Business Journal ranked Kronos Incorporated as the #2 Best Place to Work - and the top technology employer - within the extra-large category of its 14thannual Best Place to Work ranking of Massachusetts workplaces. With rankings based solely on confidential employee survey data, Kronos is a six-time honoree on the Boston Business Journal list and repeated as the #2 Best Place to Work and top technology employer for extra-large companies in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered.
- For its 2016 competition, the Boston Business Journal conducted more than 33,000 employee engagement surveys across nearly 300 Massachusetts employers. Performance research firm Quantum Workplace provided and analyzed the surveys on behalf of the Boston Business Journal.
- Kronos employees - a.k.a. Kronites - responded positively to questions regarding their pride in the company, company and managerial encouragement, support and recognition of achievements, and relationships with co-workers and managers.
- The official 2016 Boston Business Journal list was revealed Thursday, June 23 at Boston's iconic Symphony Hall, where 80 employers were honored for their outstanding employee satisfaction.
- The award comes on the heels of Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain being recognized as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs in the U.S. and continues the exceptional momentum for Kronos' award-winning WorkInspired culture, including a second consecutive America's Best Employers ranking by Forbes, Kronos again being named a Top Place to Work by The Boston Globe, and the company being listed as a Best Workplace in Canada by The Globe and Mail.
- Kronos employs more than 4,800 worldwide, including more than 1,400 people in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered.
- Due to the company's consistent and exceptional growth as the global leader of workforce management solutions in the cloud, Kronos recently announced plans to relocate its global headquarters to the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass., with plans to design and build out a completely modernized, world-class facility across more than 435,000 square feet of office space befitting of its award-winning WorkInspired culture.
- Kronos expects to hire more than 1,000 employees worldwide in 2016, and is actively hiring with more than 250 current Kronos job openings.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
"It's an incredible honor to be named a best place to work in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal for the sixth time, especially because this distinction is driven directly by employee feedback. The entire Kronos family is overjoyed by the continued recognition of our WorkInspired culture, which motivates us even more to innovate, support each other and our customers, invest in our workplace, and celebrate our accomplishments. Congratulations, Kronites!"
- Carolyn Jones, market president and publisher, Boston Business Journal
"We are extremely pleased to recognize these companies that clearly value their employees and go the extra mile to create great workplaces."
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.