LOWELL, Mass., Jul 02, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named to three separate best-workplace lists around the world: named among India’s Top 50 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work® and The Economic Times; the No. 3 Best Place to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal; and a Best Workplace for Mental Wellness in Canada.
- This is the second consecutive year Kronos has been named one of India’s Top 50 Best Companies to Work For, which is based on direct and anonymous employee feedback from the Great Place to Work Trust Index© survey combined with a detailed culture audit of employee benefits, company values, professional development opportunities, recognition programs, communication processes, and community involvement.
- In the same competition, Kronos was also named a Best Company to Work For in the Information Technology and BPM category for the fifth consecutive year.
- Previously, Kronos was also named one of Asia’s Top 25 Best Multinational Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Women in India by Great Place to Work.
- In a separate competition, Kronos was named the No. 3 Best Place to Work in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered, by the Boston Business Journal.
- This is the 10th time Kronos has been named to the Boston Business Journal list, which was determined by an online survey of employees where they rate their work environment, work-life balance, job satisfaction, advancement opportunities, management, compensation, and benefits packages.
- As part of the Great Place to Work Canada competition, where Kronos recently received its highest-ever ranking of No. 8 among the 50 Best Large and Multinational Workplaces, the company was also named a Best Workplace for Mental Wellness for the first time. This recognition takes into account how employees rated their workplace for psychological and emotional health.
- Kronos was specifically recognized for unique perks and programs that help Kronites maximize work-life harmony, including its “myTime” open paid time-off policy; top-up salary supplement program in Canada; and childcare financial assistance benefit.
- The Kronos employee engagement journey – which has led to the company being recognized as a great place to work in every country where it has a significant presence, all while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – was recently documented by four-time Glassdoor Top CEO winner Aron Ain in the award-winning book published by McGraw-Hill, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos employs 6,000 Kronites around the globe, and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Kronites around the world truly embody what it means to WorkInspired. They consistently give their very best to their customers, colleagues, and communities. Kronos owes its success to our outstanding employees who hold themselves accountable to support each other and to exceed the expectations of our customers.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.