LOWELL, Mass., Dec 05, 2018
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has been honored for the second consecutive year with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award recognizing the Best Places to Work in 2019. Kronos jumped 19 spots to #44 on the 2019 list, which is based solely on the input of employees who provide feedback on their jobs, work environments, and companies on Glassdoor’s online review platform.
- Of 45 million employee reviews, salaries, and insights about 830,000 companies worldwide, Kronos ranked #44 overall and a top employer in the software industry on Glassdoor’s annual listing of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, provides insights into the company’s award-winning culture and how to use employee engagement as a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list is determined using reviews posted by U.S. employees between October 23, 2017 and October 21, 2018. To be considered for the large category, a company must have 1,000 or more employees and have received at least 75 ratings across each of the eight workplace attributes during the period of eligibility. The final list is compiled using Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm and considers quantity, quality, and consistency of reviews.
- When sharing a voluntary and anonymous review on Glassdoor, current and former employees are asked to rate overall satisfaction with their company as well as workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation, benefits and perks, culture, values, leadership, and work/life balance.
- This employee-driven recognition is the latest in the ever-growing list of global accolades for the Kronos WorkInspired workplace culture, including being named a FORTUNE Best 100 Companies to Work For®; a Fortune magazine Best Workplace for Millennials and Best Workplace for Giving Back; one of the top three places to work in software by Forbes; and a Great Place to Work in countries where Kronos has a significant presence, including Australia, China, India, and the U.K.
- Kronos was also recently ranked by The Boston Globe as the #1 Largest Employer overall in Massachusetts where the company is headquartered.
- Kronos recently announced record-setting Fiscal 2018 results of $1.4 billion in revenue driven by exceptional Workforce Dimensions adoption and surge in HCM, HR, and payroll business.
- Kronos employs 5,600 people worldwide with hundreds of current job openings around the world.
Employee Quotes About Kronos on Glassdoor
- “CEO [Aron Ain] understands the importance of employee engagement. In exchange, employees deliver great products and service to customers. It's that simple.”
- “I never knew that a large company could have such a small company feel in terms of caring for employees, community involvement, and work life balance. So grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this organization.”
- “Major investments in people and product. Strong, positive, and supportive culture. Exceptional growth in current markets and looking to accelerate expansion of human capital management solution. Exciting times for Kronites!”
- “Company trust and autonomy is amazing. They allow you to succeed on your terms.”
- “Aron is a CEO unlike any other. He is truly family first and that message is said with sincerity and often. Of course the expectation is to work hard and do a great job but not at the expense of family. And it must work... we've had a banner year!”
- “Company culture values work-life balance and recognizes the value in happy employees. Good at developing strategy and goals to grow the business and making every role clear in contributing to that strategy. Emphasis on making sure every employee has a good manager.”
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“To learn that – through their own words – Kronites believe we’re a Best Place to Work is incredibly humbling. It means everything to me. It’s a testament to the commitment of thousands of Kronites around the world who work hard every day to create and strengthen our wonderfully engaged and motivating environment. This affirmation from our employees inspires me as CEO to remain focused on providing the kind of environment that promotes engagement, creativity, and inspiration while continuing to build a workplace where employees can grow, succeed, serve our customers, take care of their families, and achieve goals in every facet of their lives.”
- Andrew Chamberlain, chief economist, Glassdoor
“In today’s tight labor market, job seekers are in the driver’s seat when it comes to deciding where to work and they want to know the inner workings of a company before accepting a new job. To help people find the best jobs and the best companies, the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards recognize employers at the top of their game. For employers, we know that a satisfied and engaged workforce helps drive financial performance. Glassdoor Best Places to Work winners are strategically investing in company culture, career growth opportunities and more, which also serves as a major recruiting advantage."
- For the complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, please visit: https://www.glassdoor.com/Award/Best-Places-to-Work-LST_KQ0,19.htm.
- Follow the Glassdoor conversation on social media with #BPTW.
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how Kronos did it in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how we strive to be great people every day.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.