Serving more than 6,000 students, Texas' Galveston Independent School District recently deployed its Workforce Central solution from Kronos Incorporated in the Kronos Cloud for added efficiencies and easier access to latest software versions.
- A long-standing Kronos customer, Galveston Independent School District has used the Kronos time and attendance application and biometric time clocks for 470 employees across 15 elementary, middle, and high schools to minimize compliance risk, improve productivity, and increase employee engagement.
- By consistently applying complex pay rules across all schools and departments and accurately tracking employee time and improving payroll accuracy, Kronos has not only helped the school district increase accountability but also enhance employee engagement.
- The school district recently moved its workforce management solution to the Kronos Cloud to minimize time and resources associated with managing incremental software upgrades. As accurate time and attendance tracking and compliance management are important objectives for Galveston Independent School District, the educational institution wanted to ensure that it was up-to-date on Kronos versions. This will allow the school district to have access to the latest Kronos functionality that can further increase productivity and employee engagement.
- The move to the Kronos Cloud will also free up resources for the school district to focus more on its key mission, which is excellence in student services.
- Rachael Alsup, lead PC support specialist, Galveston Independent School District
"Kronos has already helped us save time and money by automatically tracking time and attendance, accruals, overtime, and compliance. When we decided to move to the cloud, we did not evaluate any other vendor as we were already using the number one provider of workforce management technology and, as expected, Kronos provided top-notch implementation support during our move to the Kronos Cloud."
- Rock Regan, director, public sector practice group, Kronos
"Streamlined and cost-effective solutions are important for school districts to help manage tighter budgets, growing student populations, and the need to juggle many priorities. Effective workforce management can help meet all these goals and Galveston Independent School District is continuing to evolve its workforce management strategy to ensure that it has access to the right functionality at all times to create a positive environment for both employees and students."
- About Galveston Independent School District.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.