LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks ,
Ushering in a new era for human capital management (HCM), Kronos Incorporated today introduced Workforce Dimensions HCM, extending the next-generation Workforce Dimensions experience – including fully responsive design, embedded analytics, the intelligence of AIMEE, and the extensibility of the Kronos D5 platform – across the entire employee lifecycle, to help organizations better attract, engage, and retain talent.
- Built on the future-ready Kronos D5 platform, Workforce Dimensions HCM unifies talent acquisition and onboarding, core human resources, talent and performance management, workforce management, and payroll in a single next-generation solution.
- The fully responsive design allows job candidates to apply for open positions from a mobile device in just moments and the Workforce Dimensions HCM onboarding experience guides new hires and managers through the entire onboarding process with checklists and alerts, providing necessary resources to ensure a successful start for every team member.
- Employees can perform any action from anywhere on their preferred device, such as completing benefits enrollment, signing up for learning courses, or updating payroll and tax information.
- Workforce Dimensions HCM empowers employees to take control of their work-life balance with next-generation self-service scheduling options, such as real-time time-off requests, and unburdens managers from the time-consuming administrative process associated with scheduling changes.
- AIMEE, the most powerful artificial intelligence engine built for managers and employees, supports predictive analytics – including flight risk, employee potential, and employee fatigue within Employee Perspectives – to make it easy for HR teams and people managers to leverage workforce data to make strategic decisions by quickly identifying trends and predicting outcomes that otherwise would have gone unnoticed.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, HCM practice group, Kronos
“Workforce Dimensions HCM extends the game-changing user experience and intelligence of our Kronos D5 platform to HR, payroll, and talent management. This will empower HR teams and people managers to reimagine so many of today’s frustrating workplace processes to deliver tomorrow’s workplace experience today. As the race for top talent accelerates, Workforce Dimensions HCM is revolutionizing the way work gets done for millions of employees.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- As part of the Kronos “Get Social. Give Back.” campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic on-site in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.