CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that Fred Beans Group has selected its Workforce Ready suite of solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud. Fred Beans selected Workforce Ready, a unified human capital management suite designed to improve workforce productivity and increase employee engagement in the cloud.
- A leading automotive dealer offering car sales, services, and repairs across 23 locations, Fred Beans replaced its previous human capital management system with Kronos to gain easy, single access to a completely automated and integrated solution including time and attendance, HR, and payroll applications. Also, the Kronos Affordable Care Act (ACA) management application enables accurate and proactive management of the regulation across Fred Beans' mix of full- and part-time associates, comprising 1,500 employees in total.
- Kronos also offers easy access to strategic reports, simplifying workflows across departments. The automotive dealer's previous disparate systems made it difficult to generate reports and access employee data across departments. Kronos has significantly reduced administrative time spent on paperwork, allowing managers and employees to spend more time on business objectives.
- Previously, Fred Beans was unable to track certifications and performance reviews, leading to a lack of accountability. With Kronos, the automotive dealer can create standardized training and review criteria by job title, assisting its management team in developing personnel.
- To further expedite implementation and achieve faster return on investment, Fred Beans deployed in the Kronos Cloud. By allowing Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, and upgrades of the solution with the Kronos Cloud, Fred Beans also enables its IT department to focus on other priorities.
- For added innovation in how Fred Beans collects time-worked data from employees, it purchased Kronos InTouch time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules - all in real time.
- Employees now also have access to many self-service tools at their fingertips, providing them more control over their time worked, time off, schedules, and other HR information. With access to preferred scheduling options, mobile self-service, and an equitable application of standardized workplace policies, Fred Beans employees today feel more engaged with Kronos.
- Rob Szpanka, chief financial officer, Fred Beans Group
"Time spent on inefficient workforce processes can be a challenge when it comes to managing a dispersed automotive dealership operation. We needed to replace our previous system for this reason with a fully integrated solution, providing the right functionality to drive productivity without burdening our HR and IT departments. The Kronos Workforce Ready solution is a perfect fit for our needs."
- Liz Moughan, senior director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"For automotive dealers, efficiency and same-store sales are critical measures of business success and the workforce is key for driving the customer loyalty needed. Decision makers at Fred Beans understand that in an industry where customer experience and service are of paramount importance, taking a strategic approach to managing the workforce is critical to success. We remain committed to helping Fred Beans achieve its business objectives with improved workforce management and employee engagement."
- About Fred Beans Group.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.